1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Christmas at Wynn -- best buffet foods?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by pip, Nov 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pip

pip Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Spending Xmas at the Wynn again this year. Last year we got a couple of free buffet tickets, and as soon as we arrived in the early afternoon of the 23rd, we got in a long line, and when we finally got into the buffet itself, we ate and drank way too much and felt kind of nauseated for the rest of the day.

This year, it looks like we are getting 3 pairs of buffet tickets to use, and I want to try to be a little more discriminating in picking out a small number of the tastiest foods. Can anyone offer any suggestions for certain dishes that stand out, desirability-wise, from everything else in the Wynn lunch or breakfast buffet?

2. chef

chef Resident Buffetologist

Not really. It's quality all around and a person can actually eat healthy there, is so desired.

3. pip

pip Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, I guess it's also literally a matter of personal taste as well! I'll just be more selective this time around. Thanks chef.

4. pip

pip Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well I thought everyone would be relieved to know that the buffet turned out to be a non-problem, because by the time we checked in, the Wynn had decided to take back their 3 free buffets, and replace them with $150 in general dining credit. No complaint from me as that is what I asked for to begin with...maybe their buffets were getting so overcrowded that they needed to start clearing some space.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.