1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Newbie MyVegas

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by DBear, Nov 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DBear

DBear VIP Bear

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i see there's a ton of myvegas info here. I just downloaded the app and linked to facebook.

I got to level 6 in a few minutes but just as fast, lost all my chips. I won't buy any chips. Will wait for daily bonuses and such.

Before getting too involved In a game, how long will it take to get say 1 lunch buffet? I got about 500 loyalty points in those first 10 minutes. If I play 10 minutes a night and it's say 15,000 for a lunch buffet, will it take 30 nights of playing to get it?

Just wondering if it's worth dedicating time to. My next trip will be in about 4 months.

2. GamblingGolfer

GamblingGolfer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It should go faster than you think. Daily bonuses, harvest the free chips on the 'Strip', and maybe even win some playing (!). Also, find 'friends' who play and you can send gifts (chips) back and forth.

GG

3. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's for the Facebook version of the game. I would highly suggest playing the Facebook version as well, even if it's for a few minutes a day as you can earn quite a few points that way.

As for the mobile version, try to remember to collect chips every 4 hours and do the daily spin. Every once in awhile you'll hit the loyalty points on the wheel, which helps. Also, there are other phone apps you can play that you can earn loyalty points on to help you meet your goal. MyVegas Blackjack, POP! Slots, and MyKonami Slots.

4. GamblingGolfer

GamblingGolfer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, SHOCK .. I missed the 'app' part. You're right, if you can play on multiple devices and games, you can accumulate much more quickly. I've got at least 5 games going on my desktop, tablet and phone.

GG

5. DBear

DBear VIP Bear

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I see...so many different angles. I will try it out for the next week or so but honestly, I'm kind of turned off hearing you've got 5 games going on multiple devices. Seems like a lot of time invested for a free lunch. I stayed away for years, even stayed away from reading this forum because I don't want to get hooked on a new game. Don't get me wrong, me love a good deal and can only imagine there's lots of good deals here given so many people play. But I'm scared of my addictive personality and don't want to find myself playing these games when I should be working, lol.

I'll try it out with one app and see how it goes. I've got 4 months to try to get a free lunch. If I get that, I'll be happy. I noticed too that the amount of points can differ depending on whether you're staying at the hotel or not.

6. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Concentrate your efforts on the FaceSpace version, mobile, and mobile blackjack. For fun, and a few LPs (gotta pay attention, though) play Pop. Konami is cool and fun, but mostly a slow LP grind.

You can earn a very decent amount of LPs if you follow a few key tips:

As stated, collect the mobile bonuses faithfully.
    Join myVegas Friends or some other group to max your daily "friend" multiplier on FB.
    Follow one of the chip share groups on FB or follow the various MGM/myVegas affiliated properties on FB and Twitter for chip shares.
    Check your e-mails. Lots of good chips in there.
    As said, save up chips before making a nice run.
    Don't worry about betting big early on. There are pretty decent "betting strategies" out there for all levels.
    ALWAYS be on a quest, particularly on mobile slots and blackjack. Mobile strip quests get you LPs for finishing a goal, while mobile blackjack "collecting" gains you LPs.
    Ixnay Google Play for mobile slots. It used to matter with blackjack, too, but mainly you want the Amazon app for slots, as you get LPs when you level up.

Good luck!

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. GamblingGolfer

GamblingGolfer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Re spending too much time (on various devices), it's something you can do, using autospin, while something else is going on. We've redeemed more than 20 items each and saved, conservatively, at least $2k over the years. Having said, we were fairly adopters. Lately, it's been getting harder and harder to 'win' at most games, and the rewards have really been cut back.

GG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.