1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bet big on Packers-I am such a loser!

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by Joe, Nov 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok, I figured they can't lose 4 in a row and they are +3 dogs. What can go wrong?

No matter what happens between Bears and Lions on Thanksgiving Day, they will now be two games out, with only five to play.

I hate having to refill my on line betting account.

This team is in trouble. Way too many injuries. Conflicts between GM & head coach. Rumored conflicts between Rodgers and Head coach over play calling.

MNF it is at MSS, Boar's Head for VP, with Packers vs. Eagles as a mild distraction. The season is over. Yet, being a stupid optimist, I still sent them my $700+ for playoff tickets.

2. bluesdude

bluesdude VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Joe, get your money back and use it for your xmas trip to Vegas! GB has way to many injuries on defense and Rogers can't do it alone. Sometimes we just have to call it a season and move on. I know, I am a Cubs fan and we have a lot of experience with this, excluding this season!! :headbang::woohoo:

Dead & Co with my son! June 4 or 5th - June 8th
  3. h0und10

h0und10 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am a die hard vikes fan.. But I still bet 500 on the pack lol.. kiss that money good bye.
    I have been told from a few people in the know that the gm wants the coach gone but Rodgers wants the coach around.The coach is tired of not spending money and not bringing in free agents ever and all that.

4. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yea, I've heard the same thing about not spending money on free agents and the coach having to use 4th & 5th round picks to fill in for injuries.

5. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Eagles v Packers should be a good game.

6. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, not their year. Its making me wonder if the run for this iteration of the tam is over? Like most teams, when the window closes, its hard to see it coming, but always obvious in hindsight. They were a couple ridiculous plays away form the super bowl less than two years ago! This season really surprised me.

The plans have changed
    Post-Shopping Recovery Period
  7. hammie

hammie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Birds came out of the gate strong at 3-0 and everyone though Wentz was the second coming. But since then, they have been playing like crap. Some fan just set up a go fund me page to solicit donations to pay for First round pick Nelson Agholor's release, a $5 million goal. With that said, I can't see the Eagles losing at home.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2016
  8. greekjim

greekjim King Gyro

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Think the players gave up on the coach and the system yesterday?

9. saintpauljeff

saintpauljeff VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Packers make you pay already for playoff tix? Vikings haven't done that with me yet. Of course that may change after Thurs, will have to see

10. bubbakitty

bubbakitty Doing retirement again and happily so....

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Joe ur main
    Problem is every whistle may result in someone from the sideline coming out to walk back a woozy player. Much unfortunate
    Luck with injuries this year.

11. rob889

rob889 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They really need to address their run game. It's obvious they aren't going to succeed with what they have and even with the Michael acquisition I still wish they would have gone after a guy like Karlos Williams...he was a stud in Buffalo even with McCoy in the lineup

12. eaglejohn

eaglejohn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    on the bright side. Happy Hour is extended at MSS through the football games at night

13. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yea, got the invoice last week, before this ugly loss. A new twist this year is that you have no option for a refund. They automatically apply the amount towards next year's season tickets. So basically a free loan to them Nov to Sept.

14. Tahoejoe2

Tahoejoe2 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Played like crap??? They are undefeated at home. Beat Minn. and Atlanta. Not too shabby.

15. Richard Alpert

Richard Alpert LOST

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi, Joe! Tough season for the Pack! I live in an almost-border town. Half my friends are Packer fans, the other half Vikes fans. At least we have plenty to talk about!
    Best wishes!

RICHARD

16. archie1959

archie1959 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What does not help the Eagles for a playoff spot is their record in division play (0-3) and their record in against NFC opponents (3-5)

17. eaglejohn

eaglejohn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Eagles look like 500 team this year til they get receivers that can catch a football and know where to line up. As you can tell from name I am eagles fan. Green Bay is in trouble too. Not sold on Vikes, great defense, but offense? Might just be NE and Seattle with dallas in the fight. Raiders looking good so far but might be a year away from run, will see how they do tonight. Don't see any team that can't be beat on Any Given Sunday. Should actually be interesting this year in the playoffs.

18. Rush

Rush MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I dumped my season tickets three years ago for this very reason. All the Packers want to do, is grab your money. They used to send the invoice for your season tix and you had to pay by May 15th. When I shitcanned those assholes, they wanted the money by mid March. SIX MONTHS BEFORE THE SEASON!

THEN, the invoice for playoff tix comes in mid November. I understand they need to make arrangements to sell the tickets that go unsold, but when they refuse to give you back YOUR money when the team fails to go.......Fuck them!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.