1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Absinthe Seating

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by kartking, Oct 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kartking

kartking Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What seats/row should i b looking for when purchasing tix to this show? like best place to sit with a great view
    I dont know where to sit to see the front of the stage as i dont know which way the stage faces...
    also i was thinking of getting a table for 2 if they have that as well with just 2 seats...
    finally where would u recommend me getting the tix and when like now or when i get to las vegas

Thanks......

2. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    not close and becareful of the polls holding up the tent the will obstruct your view

wait becuase if u dont make it vegas u will lose your money. u will get in .also cheaper

Last edited: Oct 16, 2016
  3. miniwhale

miniwhale High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The stage is round and in the center; everyone sits around it. If you don't want to be picked on, don't sit in the front row. It is an intimate venue so most seats should have a decent view. Not sure about advice on where to sit as we like to sit front row.

4. bobby jones

bobby jones VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Saw it Friday night. We were @ six rows up and on the aisle. Fun show and not for sensitive ears. Front row people definitely picked on as well as some as far back as we were in other sections. Definitely recommend and try to get discounts. I searched and used a coupon code on line. Not sure if they were offering discounts outside tent this time - place was jammed for the show

Last edited: Nov 21, 2016
  5. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Absinthe is in its own circular tent. Almost all of the seating are basically wooden folding chairs and near identical. There are some other seats to the very outside, but you aren't getting a table.
    There is a side stage where one of the host characters does some of her routines, so ideally you would want to pick a point in the circle that can see that ok.

Other than that, the only real difference is that the closer you are to the front, the more likely the host is to make you the butt of some crude (but funny) jokes. Also the front row are very close to the action, so it may feel like an acrobat is going to fall in your lap.

6. Patman

Patman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We went last month. Good show. There is a thread on here with a $20 off from Ticketmaster (not sure if that code is still valid). If you go to Ticketmaster you can see a seating plan and what tickets are still available. There are some tables for 2, the main ones are more expensive. Depending on which day and show you wanted you could take the chance and wait to buy it when you get there. We went on a slow night and I just kept watching the Ticketmaster site to make sure it wasn't getting sold out. We were there a day early but this also applies to same day sales: there was an employee outside the tent that was giving out coupons for $20 off. If you can wait until then I would try and see if they were there and buy your ticket that way. Still $20 off but then you also save the Ticketmaster fee.

As far as seats there was 5 of us and I picked one of the tables at the back. We had a table to put our drinks on and we were back a little from the last row of seat and elevated a little. It is quite tight between seats in the main area and you could have a bunch of big people sitting right in front of or beside you. It's not a very big tent so all the seats are pretty close.

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.