1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Got Gold Coast Slot Tournament offer... Resort Fee?

Discussion in 'Off-Strip Hotels' started by xothan, Nov 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xothan

xothan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got a offer for a slot tournament at Gold Cost. 3 nights, $99, including tournament entry fee. The fine print says resort fee is not included.

I also have normal offers from Gold Coast for 2 nights comped, for the same timeframe. The fine print also says resort fee is not included. But as I understand from reading old messages, the resort fee is usually waived for comp rooms, even though it contradicts the fine print.

I wouldn't mind trying the slot tournament offer -- Do you think the resort fee will be waived for that offer also, even though it's not a straight comp and I have to pay $99 for the package?

2. omnia

omnia Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just so you don't have to ask over and over again. Here is your answer.

Resort fee will be added on the $99 offer. With the 2-4 day comp room offer the resort fee is waived.

• Informative Informative x 2
  3. vegasdev

vegasdev VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Omnia is correct. at $99 tournament offer is not a bad deal. I used to do it, but that was before they had a resort fee. :-(

• Informative Informative x 2
  4. surf87

surf87 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I beg to differ and xothan maybe correct. For $99 it includes 3 complimentary nights and the tournament. I thought comp nights don't include resort fees.
    [​IMG]

5. vegasdev

vegasdev VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    on second thought, it looks like it could go either way. the $99 is entry "fee" and the rooms are comp, so there should be no resort fee. I would call and ask, they should be able to give you a straight answer. take names, record it if you have to. or try email for documentation. let us know.

6. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't done one of these yet but I always assumed the fee would be applied. I know it says comp rooms but you pay a resort fee for comp WiFi so...

7. Foos

Foos High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Gold coast does not charge a resort fee for WiFi on comp rooms

8. pebbles

pebbles Micro Roller.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The fee was applied last time I did this offer. The resort fee is only waived on free nights. This was in May.

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.