1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmo email check in?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Sparky4, Nov 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sparky4

Sparky4 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does Cosmo send emails so you can checkin early on line? We normally get something from Paris telling us we can check in online the day of of checkin. We've never stayed at Cosmo so I thought I'd ask. I used miles from my credit card and reserved a terrace room and since it's a short trip I don't really care to try to get a fountain view so if online check in is available I'd like to take advantage of it.

Happy birthday to me!
    Let’s check Garth off my nieces bucket list!
  2. FYMYAWF

FYMYAWF VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe they do mobile checkin and in your situation sounds like it would be advantageous since you don't need to get specific on your room, but you'll still have to initiate it yourself and wait in a line to pick up keys, probably a shorter one. Aria's system is better. They contact you and have everything set up before you walk in the door, all you have to do is hit the mobile checkin desk, sign the iPad, grab your keys and go. Took less than 5 minutes from the time I walked in the front door.

3. Sparky4

Sparky4 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the reply. We're not used to waiting in lines, we use the diamond check in at Paris but my boss let me use points for this trip so we though we'd try something new, especially since we like playing in Cosmo HL room.

Happy birthday to me!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. FYMYAWF

FYMYAWF VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've stayed there and the line was longish at checkin time but it moves pretty quickly. Honestly if you're in a Terrace it's worth whatever the wait is...especially if you're fountains-facing it's a room you won't soon forget.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Busyman

Busyman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was just in Cosmo. I got upgraded to fountain view but the room wasn't ready. I waited in a short line, got the keys, got a text when the room was ready and went straight to the room.

6. Sparky4

Sparky4 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the feedback!

Happy birthday to me!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.