1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

If your not watching WestWorld on HBO...

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by lsiunsuex, Nov 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lsiunsuex

lsiunsuex Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you're seriously missing out.

Anyone else watching? Have any theories?

I don't want to ruin it for anyone if they plan to watch it. It was for sure a bit slow in the beginning but it's getting really interesting now.

2. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Started watching and gave up. Give me the Yul Brynner version.

3. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The multiple timelines theory makes sense, considering the location and condition of some of the robots we see more than once. And Bernard is pretty clearly a host

I Need Spa
  4. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So sad I don't have HBO. Loved the Yul Brenner original. But then I am a junkie for almost any (well done) sci-fi!

5. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am but had some family stuff come up, so I'm not home to watch the last episode. If the schedule would let up a bit I'd like to pop onto HBOGo to see it on the laptop.

I agree with UKFanatic about Bernard, but I'm not sold on the multiple timeline one yet. Maybe after I see last week's. ;)

I do love Delores. I like how when she was still in her loop, her wakeup was a little less and less Disney Princess as she "remembered".

I was a fan of the Yul Brenner movie but glad this isn't just an extended version of the movie.

I had one of those casual conversations with a stranger cutting my hair. She asked what TV I'm watching and I told her I love Walking Dead, getting into Westworld, waiting for Game of Thrones and my guilty pleasure is American Horror Story. She seemed aghast and said "All of those a jus SO dark." Yup. That about sums it up. :haha:

6. Mrs. K.

Mrs. K. Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think there are definitely multiple timelines but I can't figure them out yet. And Bernard is probably a host. I also think Arnold is alive in the form of a host, maybe even Bernard. Though when Bernard asked Ford's "family" about Arnold that makes me wonder if Bernard does not realize it. I think the middle of the maze is where the hosts get human brains put in them, which is why the Man in Black wants to find it. Perhaps his human body is dying.

7. shokhead

shokhead No big spender unless eating drinking having fun!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No pay channels so I can't watch but I can use the money I save on Vegas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.