1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

What hotels have nice baths?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Bluegrass527, Nov 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bluegrass527

Bluegrass527 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As someone who enjoys taking baths, I appreciate that there are many rooms available in Vegas with good bathtubs. However, it isn't always clear what room comes with a nicer bathtub. I'm on a somewhat tight budget and will likely be traveling to Vegas along, so I want to purchase the least premium room necessary to get a big tub. To that end, I request any advice people have to provide about which hotels have the best tubs that are either standard, or available with a fairly minimal upgrade. Information about more premium options is fine too. It'd be great if people had information about the approximate shape of the tub as well--i.e. is it a squarish shape or more an oversized version of the standard shaped tub? A jacuzzi feature is not important to me. I would greatly appreciate any information that anyone can provide. Thanks.

2. ItsVegasTime

ItsVegasTime Vegas Addict

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Cosmo 1 bedroom terrace rooms have a japanese soaking tub, overlooking the bellagio fountains and strip. Its super deep and relaxing. I loved it.
    [​IMG]

3. sabre

sabre Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  4. ItsVegasTime

ItsVegasTime Vegas Addict

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can second the Planet Hollywood suggestion. We stayed there about 2 years ago in their standard room, and the tub was pretty deep. It's also a more affordable location.

Aria has really nice tubs also but its another pricey suggestion.

5. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mandalay Bay and Venetian/Palazzo have huge (non-jacuzzi) tubs in their standard rooms. Long and deep. Overall, the bathrooms in the V/P rooms are the nicest on the strip in a standard room.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2016
  6. Richard Alpert

Richard Alpert LOST

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The biggest tub I've enjoyed in Vegas is a whirlpool at Elara, although the jets weren't working on it.
    Probably PHo ranks #2 for me, but I hesitate to use the term "No. 2" when referring to bathtubs!

(Insert emoji that up until recently I thought was "chocolate frosting.")

RICHARD

7. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have had rooms with some good ones, but they really aren't budget rooms. The tub in the larger suites at Mandalay are huge and awesome (I posted some pics in one of my older trip reports). The tubs in the Aria Skysuites are also very nice. Some of them even have a strip view to relax in. The tubs in the MGM terrace suites are also fun (at least to me) because the bathrooms have what I can only describe as disco lighting, lol. The soaking tub in some of the Cosmo rooms is also fun and different and even though that room is probably the least expensive of the rooms I am listing, its still not a budget room (not even the cheapest Cosmo room). But its at least not a suite price

The plans have changed
    Post-Shopping Recovery Period
  8. valsdad

valsdad Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mandarin has nice bathrooms

[​IMG]

9. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The basic room at the Aria has this set up. A bath that two can fit into with an attached shower and bench all behind glass. No bubbles.
    Two sinks as well.
    We love the bathrooms and beds at the Aria.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always thought the bathtub in an Aria basic room was a odd layout with it behind a glass door.

For a basic room, the bathtub in a MGM Signature room is pretty nice. Decent size and it has jets.

11. KimiCoconuts

KimiCoconuts Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    NYNY players suite or marquis suite has a huge jetted tub big enough for 2 of you. I live for this tub each trip!

12. Vickismom

Vickismom Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The tubs at the Signature at MGM are my favorite. I've only stayed in their basic room and now every other tub is compared to this one. It's big enough for two and I love how deep it is. It is a jacuzzi tub also. Vdara's tub is almost as deep but not nearly as wide. The tub pictured above at Aria is not as wide or big as the Signature's either. I've only stayed in the basic rooms at each of these places, so I don't know if the tubs are different in the other rooms. But if you're picking solely on the bathtubs, in my opinion of these 3, then the Signature wins. Plus it's usually the cheapest of those 3.

13. rgrif57

rgrif57 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Caesars Augustus, Octavius and Palace towers have a big soaking jetted tub. The bathrooms are very nice but since we are shower people (and we have our own hot tub) a jetted tub is not on our list and have not used them but it is a nice option if needed............Rick
    edit: these are the only towers we have stayed in so can't comment on the others.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.