1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mindfreak- Criss Angel

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by ItsVegasTime, Nov 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItsVegasTime

ItsVegasTime Vegas Addict

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How bad is the Criss Angel show really? My husband has mentioned wanting to see it a few times, but I know I've read that people tend to hate the show. I think he just did a make over on his show, has anyone seen it since?

If we did go, any tips on seating?

2. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw it in the summer when Mindfreak started.
    I would say it's much better than Believe, still not as good as, or even close to, expected.
    But I can say it is no longer the worst show in Vegas.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ItsVegasTime

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went ahead and booked it. Had a BOGO premium seat through MyVegas so worst case we are only out $140 after all the taxes and fees for 2 tickets.

4. PsyDoc

PsyDoc High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw his show in April 2015. I kind of liked it...it sure is entertaining. I thought he was a little bit slimey and snobbish, but the show was good.

5. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree. I caught it two years ago and when he doing magic it's entertaining. When he is bragging about himself not so much. He needed to put some little shows or entertainment in between setting up for the big ones.

6. shokhead

shokhead No big spender unless eating drinking having fun!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I use to like him until I saw what David Blaine does. If he had a vegas show I would pay top $ to see him. BTW, I think $140 after all the taxes and fees for 2 tickets is pretty good deal. Let us know how he was.

7. ItsVegasTime

Trips to Las Vegas:

I agree, especially since I booked kind of last minute (less than a week out) and got 10 rows from the stage, center stage. I will be sure to update!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Happygirl21

Happygirl21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looking back, 2010 marked my first trip to LV and before going I agonized over which show to see. Because we truly loved Mindfreak (on TV), we chose Believe. I can say, I believe that was the worst show I have seen to date, period. I hope that the revamped show is much better. I would like to think I would be willing to give Mr. Angel another chance but knowing there are so many other shows out there, it would be at the bottom of my list.

OP, please if you go, let us know how it was and have a great trip!

9. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Over the summer in July we had choice go see David Copperfield or Criss Angel...
    Everyone we spoke with at ticket booth, my host, VIP services etc..all said go see David Cooperfield and we did... and I thought it was pretty entertaining. I still have not seen the show but most people said was "not that good" just FYI.

10. IM ALL IN

IM ALL IN High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good to know as since 2008, I've sent kids to Believe but have never heard one good review from anyone. Now that Believe is done and he opened Mindfreak Live I think I'd like to see him.

11. PsyDoc

PsyDoc High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been to David Copperfield (twice) and Believe....and David Copperfield's shows are definitely better, no doubt, even though they both perform similar tricks.

12. IM ALL IN

IM ALL IN High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've done David Copperfield twice in Vancouver with the kids when they were younger and once in Vegas and I'd pick him over any. But, one year I had my kids in Vegas and they hadn't seen Angel, sent them. They were okay with it. But, since he has a new show I might give him a go again. Second tho, to Copperfield. I know all my hosts and check in people told me Believe, was not gonna last his 10 year Reign. But, I may give a second chance if the act is totally re-configured.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.