1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Redeeming for show

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by ItsVegasTime, Nov 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItsVegasTime

ItsVegasTime Vegas Addict

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just purchased the BOGO premium ticket to Criss Angel Mindfreak reward. It directed me to purchase online, but no matter what I did I could not get the reward price to reflect in my cart. I called for help and got told by the mlife rep that I was "doing it wrong and not following prompts" (Which is not true). So she transferred me to the box office (or wherever it is that books the tickets over the phone) and they got me all set up and she was nice enough to wave the fee for booking over the phone.

The reward states the tickets are $109 plus entertainment tax, and my total for the 2 tickets (BOGO) came to about $143.

We got section 101, row K seats 15 and 16. They look like decent enough seats. I love Myvegas and this will be the 6th show we've seen thanks to these rewards. But the booking online was pretty frustrating (though if it worked properly for me, it would have been great!)

2. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just did Terry Fator BOGO and same thing. The link they sent me would not work. It would take me to MLife and then say that there were no shows available on any date I chose. I had to call and they sent me another link which did not work so they put me to the box office which also waived the fee.

The kicker is that if it would have worked we could have printed off our tickets and had them in hand. Instead they have to be picked up at the box office. They were kind to let them sit for 1/2 hour before showtime because we get in town later that day and have to rush to get there.

I spoke with concierge via email today and she believes that she can print them off for me that day we arrive but everything else we have been told says that is not going to happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.