1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Plaza suite

Discussion in 'Downtown Hotels' started by concretekid, Nov 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. concretekid

concretekid Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Booked a comp for a suite at the Plaza in a couple weeks and reservationist said mini suite was best of mid level suites was she right?

2. Sofrustrared69

Sofrustrared69 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well it does have a little wet area if it's the same one I'm thinking of. It was in the south tower. Had a decent view. I think you will enjoy it

3. Happygirl21

Happygirl21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stayed at Plaza for the first time last week. Had a 2 bedroom suite in the south tower (comped). It was spacious, had more bathrooms than my house lol, a small wet area, Keurig, and a couple of bottles of water in the fridge. The room(s) were pretty basic but comfortable and there were 3 televisions, one in each bedroom and one in the common space. I would have no problem going back to Plaza, as a matter of fact, I am trying to plan my next trip. The view was overlooking the canopy. No issue with elevators and there was a security guy at them checking keys, etc. I was very pleased with my whole experience there.

Have fun! :peace:

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.