1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Question

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by justdeb, Oct 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justdeb

justdeb hey look!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll be staying at the Wynn in a couple weeks. i've never stayed there before.
    usually at any other hotel i always ask to stay at the end of the hall. If i do this at the Wynn,
    will it be quiet? or is there somewhere i can avoid any crazy noise (I'm there Tues-Fri)

2. sunshine54

sunshine54 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I guess, at the end of the halls are Corner Rooms or Suites. No Standard Rooms.

3. PsyDoc

PsyDoc High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stayed at the Wynn once. My room was relatively near the elevators, but I didn't hear any disturbing noises. But maybe I am not a very sensitive person....

4. sam_marques

sam_marques Vegas Vlogs Youtube / TeamClareVlogs

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've stayed at the Wynn a few times and even though I've had rooms right by the elevator , I've never had any noise issues.

5. dreric

dreric Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you really want quiet, ask for an Encore room facing towards SLS. The view leaves a bit to be desired, but we were there over Labor Day weekend and it was very quiet.

6. rainy425

rainy425 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just got back (Wed-Sun), and stayed in a regular resort room about 5 rooms away from the elevators. My room was facing Encore, and it was quiet. Quieter than Aria rooms....

I thought I would hear the music from XS, but didn't. Only saw the lights against Encore at night...

7. justdeb

justdeb hey look!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the help everyone. I appreciate it a lot!

8. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tues thru Fri (I assume you mean checking out Fri) you won't have any issues at all. The hallways are usually pretty tame at Wynn and Encore anyway but this time of year and being weekday, it will ne nice. Weekends during the summer are when the crowd changes. EBC should be done for the year and I doubt XS would be opening up to the outside (euro pool area) at night since it's getting to be winter.

9. RPMCanes

RPMCanes VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stayed in an Executive Suite last week,and I was concerned that I might hear the noise from XS but I did not. Not the best view, which was kind of a letdown, but there was no thumping bass like I thought there would be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.