1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Slots The Encore Slot Tourney is Back (sans buffet promo) until December 10th!

Discussion in 'Slots' started by Flowers, Oct 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did a quick trip to our happy place last weekend to celebrate my brother Champster1 and SIL's wedding anniversary. Stayed at Encore Tower Suites, which is always a wonderful experience and now feels like home. As an aside, I also now have access to the RFB lounge, which is a nice little bonus.

But, to the post, the tournament started up again on Monday, October 10th and the sign said it would be going until December 10th.

I asked about whether it included the buffet promo. Unfortunately the answer was "no", but I'm pumped about it in any event. I'll be staying at Encore Tower Suites for 9 days over Thanksgiving (woo hoo!) and plan to hit this tournament every day. Back in August I got first place and turned the $1500 1st place prize + the $100 session prize into $4k+!. I am so ready to do a rinse and repeat!

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. elaine.mcgrew

elaine.mcgrew Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How uch is it? Can anyone play in it? What time of day does it start?

3. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's free. You just have to earn 500 points in one gaming day at either Wynn or Encore. You register to play the follow day between 8:30 and 3 and then the playing sessions are between 4 and 5:30 pm.

4. zignerlv

zignerlv VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for keeping us updated on this. There was no tournament running in late Sept, but in any case, I really wish they would bring back the buffet part of the package. To me that is the most valuable part.

5. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, I agree. If you chose to eat dinner, especially on the weekends, the 2 free buffets alone were worth close to $100. That's real money I would have spent on a meal or two at Wynn at the buffet or at one of the moderately-price restaurants. Sometimes I would just get the buffets and didn't even always play in the tournament.

That being said, the tournament is fun and there are not hundreds and hundreds of folks playing so I feel like you have a decent shot at a prize. I got first place in August so now of course my expectations are high that I will do that at least once each trip! LOL.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.