1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Paris or Planet Hollywood?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Michelle, Oct 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle

Michelle Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have comped rooms for both. Taking my niece and her friend for her 21st. I plan on $20 tricking it and am considering getting two rooms. Thoughts??

2. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stayed at both. First, I doubt you will get a second room using the $20 trick.

Next, for the party lifestyle, I would stay at Planet. It will fit their age. Plus, the Miracle Mile shops.

If they don't care about that, then stay at Paris where it'll be more quiet and elegant.

Overall, if you care about the rooms, then I would stay at Planet as the basic rooms are bigger than Paris in my experience, which will give the 3 of you some elbow room.

If quietness are your thing, then Paris.

Swimming? Neither.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Sparky4

Sparky4 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We stay at Paris more than PHo, but we did really like the room we had in the north tower last year. Several years ago I stayed in the south tower and the room was small and dark, but the bathroom was huge. With 21 year olds, I agree ffejry, PHo will fit their age better.

Happy birthday to me!
  4. DReynolds86

DReynolds86 Let's Go Pens!

Trips to Las Vegas:
  5. smerrian

smerrian View from Bally's

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Definitely PHo over Paris for 20-somethings. $20 trick sometimes will get you a room upgrade (higher floor, better view, slightly better room, outside chance of a small suite) but never a second room. Only you and the girls can decide if you want to share 1 room or have 2 separate rooms and you'll have to pre-book it. Always possible that $20 trick could upgrade both of your rooms.

6. Kobra2848

Kobra2848 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Planet Hollywood would be the better choice. An upgrade to a resort room would get you two vanities which would help with three girls sharing a room.

Mark

7. Michelle

Michelle Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome! Those are perfect answers! Just what I was looking for! I got one comped room and a second room at $50 per night. And we are going in December, so pool is not an issue! If I bring a friend then I'm booking two rooms, if not, I'll just get one. My guess is a $20 or $100 trick on two rooms is really difficult to do. So I'm thinking my best bet is to stick with the one room, $50 trick it and see what happens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.