1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

M-life credit from AC Borgata?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by jhpa, Oct 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jhpa

jhpa VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can play in Atlantic City at Total Rewards properties and earn credits that I can spend in Vegas.
    Now that MGM has bought into the Borgata in AC, is there any word when I can start using my Borgata earned comps in Vegas?

2. easy_money

easy_money High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Would love to know that too since I frequent Borgata quite often. Not sure how that's going to work, but according to Borgata, My Borgata Rewards will be switched over to MLIFE rewards in 2017. No specific date provided yet.

3. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It typically takes 6-12 months before the corporations begins to convert a players club. I haven't seen or heard much about it since they completed the purchase, but I would wager a guess they will have it changed over in time for the Summer season in AC.

4. bigpoppa99

bigpoppa99 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know Borgatta wil match your mlife status If your gold or above you will be borgata black

5. Grid

Grid Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And vice versa. I just got back from Vegas a few weeks ago, and sadly that was my 1st visit in over a year. So I had the Luxor extend out my Gold card's expatriation by giving them my black label card.

6. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You might not be able to use your Borgata earned tier credits in Vegas but you can certainly start using your Borgata earned comp dollars in Vegas immediately - if you have a minimum of $50 in comp dollars, you can go the Player's Desk and get a voucher to be used at a Vegas MLife property.

I used to do this all the time when I first started to going to Borgata when MGM was originally a partner with Boyd. After MGM was forced to pull out of Atlantic City due to its dealings with Pansy Ho in Macao, that perk stopped. Now that MLife is a partner again, the comp voucher has been reinstated (I noticed this when I was last at Borgata, over the Memorial Day Holiday weekend).

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My hosts for Las Vegas and the Borgata said the two will not be integrated until some time in January.
    They will operate as separate players clubs until then.

• Like Like x 1
  8. VegasDaytripper

VegasDaytripper Re-Retired Degen

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ah borgata ... i miss that place
    i donated quite a bit between 2005-2008 and 2010 to keep the lights on there

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.