1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

StubHub question instant download vs electronic

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by vegasloverfromatl, Oct 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegasloverfromatl

vegasloverfromatl Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all,

We leave on Saturday for Las Vegas!! So excited!! We are going to try to get stand by on an earlier flight that will arrive in LV at 3pm and if that happens, we want to go to the Elton John show. We won't do it until we are confirmed on that earlier flight so I will be at the airport.

There are plenty of tickets left on Stubhub. Sold out at Colosseum for two tickets any section. I have never bought on Stubhub before. If I click on tickets that say "electronic" delivery, they say for delivery by Thursday (tomorrow) so thinking those won't be an option to buy on Saturday for Saturday. Am I correct?

Secondly, there are many options for "instant download" which I assume will come to my email. Is that correct? If so, can they just scan the ticket at the door does anyone know? I know some venues can and some can't.

Third, if they can't scan them, can I ask the desk to somehow print them out for me? I don't want to spend close to $500 on tickets that I can't print out. I guess I would have to forward them to their email?

Thanks for any input!!

Justine

2. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    instant download and e ticket are the same as long as it doesn't say local pick up u are fine. u will need to get it printed out, free in the diamiond loung they must be able to read the bar code. 5$ tip too concergie should do the trick.. yes about ur phone but unlees u know the gm they probably wont let u in like that,they wont let u scan them like u do for a plane they want u too print them out so u have a paper copy to show them.

• Like Like x 1
  3. vegasloverfromatl

vegasloverfromatl Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just wanted to update. We were able to buy Elton John tickets on stubhub in taxi on way to Caesars from airport. I had called earlier to AXS customer service and asked if they could scan electronic bar code and they said this location did allow but I was still worried about it. However, they were able to do it so no need to print out the tickets. Yay! And the show was awesome!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.