1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmo check in question?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Bamfbowhunter, Oct 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bamfbowhunter

Bamfbowhunter Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We get to Vegas at around 9am and are planning on dropping our bags off at the bell desk. After dropping off our bags can I go "check in" and be assigned a room and pick my keys up at 3pm? Or do I need to wait until 3pm to check in?

2. pleepleus

pleepleus 2016 - The monkey is back

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can precheckin. Typically, I will do this and I will get a phone call and a text with the room number when it is ready.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bamfbowhunter

Bamfbowhunter Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome! If I am hoping to use the 20$ trick to get a room with a terrace would I be ok doing this or should I just come check in at 3?

4. imderekpoe

imderekpoe Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We usually arrive at Cosmo around 9:00 AM and frequently we've been able to get into our room right away. You may want to check-in first before dropping your bags. If your room isn't ready, as others have said, they'll give you a call when its available and you can check back to get your room key.

5. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, if it's any day except Friday or Sunday, I would just go to the front desk and try to check in and get your keys.

Your chances of getting upgraded might be a little better after 11:00am, say, between then and noon, but you still might be able to make arrangements before then and pick up keys later.

They do allow you to buy early check in in advance for a fee, so they might throw that at you - if they do, you'll have to decide if you want to pay or wait.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.