1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Another Picking Up Tickets Question

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by BarelyHangingOn, Oct 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were going to use the BOGO Terry Fator Premium Ticket reward for the day we arrive in Vegas. Tickets have to be picked up by 4:00.

We won't get to the Aria much before 3:00 and check in could be a zoo. Can I grab those tickets elsewhere or do we have to throw our bags into storage and haul ass to the Mirage and back to the Aria and check in and then back to the Mirage?

There has to be an easier way.

2. ChilliPalmer

ChilliPalmer Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On my last trip I used Aria concierge to print my tickets for the Beatles love. Maybe call and confirm before arrival but I think you will be fine

• Like Like x 1
  3. momo325

momo325 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i have never done it but i do recall reading on someones trip report that u could pick up at any mlife desk....

• Like Like x 1
  4. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't tell from your original post if you already bought these tickets. Not sure if this helps at all, but today I bought a LOVE ticket through myVEGAS and they emailed a PDF of the ticket straight to me. I mention this because I was worried I wasn't going to be able to pick up the ticket by 4:00, but it seems they've changed the delivery method for tickets.

• Like Like x 1
  5. eaglejohn

eaglejohn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    tickets are now emailed and have barcode. Print at home or print at hotel. No need to go to box office

• Like Like x 1
  6. BarelyHangingOn

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's awesome. Thanks for the update. I was almost going to grab them off of travelzoo to save the hassle but even with their deal it still was a little more expensive.

7. BarelyHangingOn

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just called a Mlife to verify and they said they do not mail tickets out. They transferred me to another line saying it was "show tickets" and that also said nothing gets mailed out

8. willywilkes

willywilkes Low-Roller

Just FYI I've picked up tickets at other box offices but I was always under the impression that it could only be the box office of the show if it is day of. I have however heard people say they haven't had issue picking up tickets closer to showtime, but that's an old recollection and not personal experience.

9. Marilynfan

Marilynfan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We picked up our Thunder from Down Under MyVegas tickets at the Bellagio box office as that was the closest option to Aria. Didn't have any issues.

10. BarelyHangingOn

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last year we picked up our KA tickets at the Aria box office which isn't there anymore.

The girl on the phone yesterday said the concierge will print them or suggested to call the Mirage box office to put a hold on them and let them know we are using them,

I guess I will roll the dice and find out what happens.

11. eaglejohn

eaglejohn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    myvegas reward. Get link in mail. Click and pick seats. Tickets emailed (not mailed) with barcode. Print or have them printed there. Not sure how they handle BOGO. Delivery method has changed in last few months

12. BarelyHangingOn

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I purchased the BOGO Terry Fator tickets today for a December show and here is the result and hopefully I have better luck while in Vegas.

- You are correct if you do your tickets entirely through their website they email them to you and you print them off with no problems.

Unfortunately, the MyVegas link they sent kept displaying "No available shows please choose another date" for any date I put in the website between now and the end of the year. I had to call MLife. They sent me another link while on the phone and it didn't work either. They put me through to the MGM Show line and we had to do it over the phone but they waived the $5 fee.

- If you book over the phone you have to pick up the tickets before hand. They cannot send them to you. You can pick them up at any MGM location but only if it is a day before the show. The day of the show you have to pick them up at the box office of the resort the show is at prior to 4:00.

She put a note on my tickets to extend that to 1/2 hour prior to the show because our flight time and check in time at the Aria. They said that people were ordering free tickets from MyVegas for shows and not showing up leaving wasted tickets and that is why the 4:00 rule exists.

So we ended up with 10th row Terry Fator BOGO aisle seats for about $163 US. These were the exact same two seats I was going to buy off of Travel Zoof or $15 more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.