1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Trouble getting in touch with host?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by crp62885, Oct 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrjvegas

mrjvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    my guess is that your host got let go. CET goes through them at fairly high rate.....heck so does Mlife for that matter. Seems like I get an email 3 to 4 times a year with a new host introducing themselves to me. I would give PH a ring or contact Hunter....I believe his contact info is available here.

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    if the host has left (good or bad), then CET has done what I consider totally unthinkable. The emails go to a dead email box. That is right up there with a phone number that goes to voicemail, but nobody is checking.

If the employee is gone, tell us. Simple business.

3. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wonder if there is any potential that your email is going to a spam box segment for some reason? My host (James) is thru PH & I always get an out of office if he will be out. Your first introductory email should have included a telephone number. I would try contacting by phone to see if he/she is even receiving your messages.

4. crp62885

crp62885 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

Just curious, Last name start with a B?

5. crp62885

crp62885 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just got a generic quarterly update about 3 weeks ago from him.. thats why I thought it was odd.

6. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No - M

7. Pandemonium

Pandemonium Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Diamonds Level at CET is really nothing, I have a few friends who are diamonds at CET as well, and they don't even get to get a host even when we ask for one...smh

8. crp62885

crp62885 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

They assigned this guy to me, so I assumed my play had warranted it. I dont know though.

9. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Your play is what gets you a host or at least a Sales Exec. But each Diamond person achieved it in a different manner. My play is 500-1000 TC per day so I achieve Diamond in about 12-15 days (factoring in daily bonuses). Other players could still achieve Diamond by going 3x a week at 100 TC per day - probably more commonly seen at a regional property. Those players obviously won't receive the same type of offers & won't have a host. Others will achieve the Diamond in a couple days & receive massively higher free play offers.

My host normally can't provide me with a lot more than I see on the site, however this upcoming trip he was great. I have an extra night in a Go room (6th night) for $15 vs the $95 on website. (1st 5 are comped). My friends received a slot tourney invite, while I received a BJ tourney offer. He also managed to add the slot tourney to mine - so it will be an outright battle amongst the 4 of us to see who places highest lol. So at times, they can definitely be a benefit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.