1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas LOVE vs purchasing on MLife

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by jenblase, Oct 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jenblase

jenblase Low-Roller

I've seen LOVE so many times, I feel I should know the answer to this, but I don't!

Was considering using LP's to get either the standard or premium companion ticket option (5000 or 10000 LP's, respectively). But wondering how much the "other" ticket will cost me once taxes and fees are added? Anyone know the price for either standard or premium options?

I can go on MLife and get tickets for $86.11 each, all inclusive of taxes and fees, plus get the exact location of seats that I want. So I'm wondering if I have to pay the full price for the other ticket with my companion voucher, will I really be saving anything?

Or perhaps there's another, better deal for tickets that I don't know about!

Thanks!

2. Comps aplenty

Comps aplenty Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was dealing with this too. I decided to go with the MLife tickets because I got category B for the $86.11, and the premium tickets on MyVegas are category C, so I figured MLife was the better deal.

3. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have to give props to Cat C--we were almost in top row. We realized that in lower seats there are many things you would miss that are up high. I feel Cat C are actually better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.