1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Speaking of idiots

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Jerseyguy2, Oct 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerseyguy

Jerseyguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A 59 year old man was arrested on a public beach near me wearing a see thru bikini made of plastic wrap fully showing his privates. He was out there two days before he was busted,at least it wasnt at the height of summer. There is a nude beach about 40 miles north of here.

2. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    He probably didn't pay for a beach tag.

Those little teen tag sellers are relentless.

3. shokhead

shokhead No big spender unless eating drinking having fun!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :vomit:Pics?:hmmm:

4. deansrobinson

deansrobinson VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    J'ever wonder what makes people move the lever from bad-decision to crisis-stoopid-decision? I mean - what made him think that see through plastic was ok? You don't just roll outta bed and have that idea bubble to the top.

5. 93 Octane

93 Octane Chief Bottle Washer

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Some people's idea of "normal" is a lot different than ours

6. shokhead

shokhead No big spender unless eating drinking having fun!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    He's hoping that someone else will see it and think it's ok. That's what he's looking for.

7. Richard Alpert

Richard Alpert LOST

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Maybe someone can see where he's coming from.
    Oh, that didn't sound good!
    Sorry...:faint:

RICHARD

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. bardolator

bardolator Lifelong Low Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    "Bikini"? Does that mean he was wearing a top, too. Lots of guys my age could use one.

• Like Like x 1
  9. hammie

hammie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here is a link to the story. This guy did it for two days, but don't forget, you could roll a bocce ball down the beach and not hit anyone on the first Monday in October in Beach Haven. September and early October is the time for folks to come to the shore without all of the crowds, plus the kids are in school. A beach front home that goes for $6,000 per week in Late July or August will rent for about $2,500 or so. Restaurants are not crowded, the water temperature is starting to get chilly, but still nice. This summer there was a bit of a heat wave in Mid-September and the weather was fantastic. I'm heading down there in November for some striper fishing. But, I will leave the Saran Wrap for leftover food and not my twig and berries.

http://www.nj.com/ocean/index.ssf/2016/09/nj_beachgoer_arrested_for_wearing_plastic_wrap_bik.html

10. jamesxnj

jamesxnj VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Rather see this than the bad reputation the Jersey Shore got from the MTV TV show..This is just a wierdo story that passes and rest of the country doesn't even notice.
    TWICE on my last trip to LV after casual chatting with the nice couple from WA state,that show was brought up and I told them what the real Jersey Shore was all about..One of the husbands spent time in the CG and was stationed in NJ and was very happy to have me explain to his wife that the Shore is very cool and all the seaside towns not exactly crazy parties etc..

Hammie like the link some of the replies are hilarious.

11. hammie

hammie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is a little gem of a beach called Island Beach State Park, being from the Garden State I'm sure you heard of it. You would never think you were in New Jersey because it is not commercialized, no motels or homes. It reaches capacity on summer weekend mornings and the admission is around $20 a carload for non residents. You can buy a permit and drive on the beach with a 4wd vehicle.

If you like to read some of the funny replies, check out the Facebook page of Beach Haven Police, some good comments. Hands down best comment: We always knew you were crazy, but now we can see your nuts.

https://www.facebook.com/BeachHavenPolice/posts/1296339650398443:0

Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
  12. Valgal

Valgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We had a guy in San Antonio that used to run around on a bike in a thong. He would get arrested but never convicted. He frequently rode past elementary schools and there was nothing the police could do. Apparently it is legal- indecency laws require only that your genetalia be covered. Guess it would not have been repulsive if he had looked like a Chippendale dancer- he did not. He even has his own page on Wikipedia - you can find him under "thong man". Really.

Several years ago he was found dead at Big Bend National park under mysterious circumstances. Eventually it was ruled a suicide. He fell/jumped off a cliff.

13. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It has to be the shock value he was going for...at a nude beach, it would be allowed, so possibly not "fun" for him. More than common sense, who in the heck wants to wear saran wrap anywhere, much less down there? "Uncomfortable" puts it mildly.

14. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    https://www.facebook.com/BeachHavenPolice/posts/1296339650398443:0[/QUOTE]
    Some very good Striper fishing.

15. Jerseyguy

Jerseyguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll be over there next month with my stinky clams.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.