1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Netflix streaming at Cosmo

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Chuck2009x, Oct 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cosmo discontinued in-room movies and replaced them with the ability to log into several streaming services, like Pandora and Netflix. I tried Pandora on my last stay and it worked fine. Video obviously requires a lot more bandwidth.

I don't have a Netflix streaming account, but might sign up for one during the times I'm there. Has anyone here streamed Netflix (or other video) at Cosmo and how was it?

2. Edserv

Edserv Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I watched a couple movies on Netflix last time I was there and it was perfect- same quality (or better) than in-room pay-for-view movies

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Excellent, thanks...

4. Jarrod24

Jarrod24 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We used it every trip. Works great. No issues. It also removes your account details after check-out so you don't have to worry about the next person who stays in the room looking through your recently viewed list... =)

• Informative Informative x 2
  5. momo325

momo325 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    no offence but who stays in their rooms in Vegas to watch netflix?

6. Jarrod24

Jarrod24 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What else are you going to do when you are eating the Milano cookies from the minibar? But really, late at night when we are exhausted and tired, we'll throw open the sliding door and throw back the curtains and watch it while falling asleep. Doubt anyone here is actually planning on watching all of season 1 of Stranger Things while on a Vegas trip.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I actually would love them switching to netflix, as the mlife moments doesn't cut it.

Of course it is NOT going to be something I use heavily, but on the very few nights I burn through my daily bankroll early, it would be nice to have to wind down to, otherwise sometimes I get antsy, dip into the next day's bankroll, and head back down!

On one of those few days I've burned through my money early, it means it's an off day on play for me, so rushing downstairs to play more in probably not the best option. :) on those rare days it's better if I just reboot and play the next day, and netflix would be a nice way to unwind.

Good to know people have used it successfully!

Ps though "stranger things" was tongue in cheek, I might have to check it out at home
    Anything sci-if is my weakspot! (Unless it's "Under the Dome", that got so bad!)

Last edited: Oct 3, 2016
  8. h0und10

h0und10 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is this like a free thing? Or is this just a smart tv that you can access your own netflix with?

9. Marilynfan

Marilynfan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You access your own netflix. I noticed the netflix button on the remote when I was there last week. However, the only time I ever turn on a TV in Vegas is to check my room charges.

10. Busyman

Busyman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We always just bring a Roku Stick and plug it into a TV when we travel.

11. momo325

momo325 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    oh thats a great idea!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.