1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

$4 Burger vs. $777 Burger

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by spdandpwr, Sep 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spdandpwr

spdandpwr VIP Whale

Looks like the folks at BuzzFeed produced a nice little video comparing three burger options in Vegas. Nothing scientific about this but it's a fun watch. I particularly like that they try all three burgers in one day -- clearly as you get fuller, you can't appreciate the food as much.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. insin

insin Speed Spender

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Try Guys are my second favorites.
    (Koreans React is my Number One...Senny is my hero!)

• Like Like x 1
  3. bshowell

bshowell VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw this one. Love watching their stuff. The burgers DID look good, but I'll have to live vicariously through them on the $777.

• Like Like x 1
  4. spdandpwr

spdandpwr VIP Whale

I am an idiot -- should've taken my winnings on the Royal Flush to have the $777 burger. I guess I need to go back to Vegas and hit another Royal!

5. NewOrleansSlimm

NewOrleansSlimm VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    do the $777 burger at BB and then walk over to serendipity 3 and get the $1200 or $1400 or however much the sunday is....

6. spdandpwr

spdandpwr VIP Whale

I think it's only $1k. If I were on my death bed, I'd yank out everything from my savings and do Vegas in the most lavish of ways. You gotta say, there's a lot to love in a town that can cater to any budget.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. the nuts

the nuts VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fun to watch! I will stick with my 10.95 burger at Grand Lux thought!

• Like Like x 1
  8. daveg000

daveg000 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How many bottles of beer and In and Out, Big Mac, and Whopper Burgers can I get for $777? I can buy a lot of lobster for that also.
    $10 for a burger? Very seldom.
    My local hangout has great 1/2 pound Burgers (hot dogs or Brats) with all the normal fixin's and fries for under $3, from 11 AM to 2 PM and 9 to close.
    Just color me CHEAP!

15 NIGHTS, 16 DAYS, May 8-23, MGM PK, GOLDN NUGGET, TIMESH, MANDALAY
    15 NIGHTS, 16 DAYS, May 8-23, MGM PK, GOLDN NUGGET, TIMESH, MANDALAY
  9. Onmyown32

Onmyown32 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    THe $777 burger didn't even really look that good (in my opinion) and burgers are one my top favorite foods. We go to Burgr quite often and love the burgers there.

• Like Like x 1
  10. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hadn't heard of the Habit Burger but they had me at chargrilled with caramelized onions. The only part of the $777 burger that appealed to me was the Dom Perignon I would rather get a bottle of it and save the other half of the money.

11. fenway68

fenway68 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I liked the review....not my choice of toppings on that $777; Gordon Ramsay burger looked great, but wouldnt be my first choice, but quite creative, would make me want to go see what other choices they had...(an all pig deal like that would be a close second choice tho..if it were a beef burger wrapped in bacon, sold!)

Only Burger I had in LV was at Bruger Bar at MB, I got the lamb burger, wasnt impressed, too dry, and the fries weren't too memorable. this was many years ago. It didn't even come anywhere close to the lamb burger I had in NYC @ the Breslin...

12. spdandpwr

spdandpwr VIP Whale

Gordan Ramsay Burger is great -- I go there every time I go to Vegas! Is it the absolute best, maybe not but it's certainly enjoyable and worthwhile.

13. the nuts

the nuts VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Burger bar has gone down over the years..... or maybe other places have improved. Besides the 777 burger, Burger Brasiere makes a delicious hamburger that is regular price also.

14. fenway68

fenway68 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    been tryin' to get to Brasserie for years! still haven't hit it.

if burger bar has been gone down "over the years" and I haven't been there in 5-6 years, they must be serving hockey pucks by now!!
    (of course I am the guy who always seems to get his order messed up at the table of 8 guys...even at Delmonico and Rao's...just so you know its not me being picky...the waiter at Delmonico saw me cut into my steak and took it out from under me, seeing how royally the kitchen screwed up my rib-eye...at least the service was on par!)

15. the nuts

the nuts VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, back in the day burger bar was the place to go....not anymore! Im the same guy, my order always gets messed up. LOL! Im known for that among my buddies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.