1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Planet Hollywood Suites

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by shokhead, Sep 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shokhead

shokhead No big spender unless eating drinking having fun!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Seems I can get these comped,
    Strip Suite | 1 King | Strip View
    Resort Vista Room | 1 King
    PH Panorama Suite
    Boulevard Suite

Suite isn't offered very often. I know nothing about these. First is one going to be more quiet from any club noise and is one really any better then the other for some reason like location? Anything else I should know?

2. Hogman

Hogman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I also had these as an option and I chose the resort vista. I have stayed in both but the last time I stayed in a strip suite the bathroom floors were so slippery I changed to a resort vista and I think we will try it again I believe it has a bidet in the RV rooms.

Hopefully the rooms being on the site aren't a mistake.

3. Aces and Eights

Aces and Eights VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Also, make sure you look at the floor plans on the PH website. Panorama and Boulevard Suites are quite a bit larger than the other two.

4. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh man, the panorama suite is making me wish I played some at CET, gorgeous! Though it is showing "unavailable" until kingdom come on their website. Still, if you get that, update us, beautiful room!

5. shokhead

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's odd that they even offered a suite. Hasn't happened in, well maybe never as I can't remember. Size doesn't matter because I'd rather have a quiet room then a suite that gets noise from a club at midnight. That's why I was wondering how quiet they were as I have no idea where they are located. How high or what side.

6. Aces and Eights

Aces and Eights VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think the Vista and Panorama Suite are on the Strip side where the two wings of the building jut out toward the strip. The Boulevard Suite might be in the regular part of the building. I think the Resort Rooms are all over the building. The pool music on the weekends during the daytime is at one of the pools, but I don't remember which side. This is apparent on any of the Strip side rooms but especially on the rooms in the one of the extensions which jut out closest to that particular pool. Unless someone else can chime in on which pool it is, you can call PH, or maybe Hunter can let you know. I've stayed in a room above that particular pool, and it doesn't matter which floor you're on. You're going to hear the bass of the music, but at lease it is only during the afternoon when I'm out and only on the weekends. And I don't think PH has a night club at the moment. They used to have Gallerie, but it closed a couple of years ago.

7. Kobra2848

Kobra2848 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The South Wing is closer to the party pool and the waverider. The issue of the North Wing is from across the street at the Cosmopolitan if they have a concert at the pool. Last year the wife and I watched the end of a Brad Paisley concert from the comfort of our Resort room at PHO.

Mark

8. LV_Bound

LV_Bound Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Theses rooms vary significantly especially in price.
    Strip Suite - not really a suite
    Resort Vista Room - these rooms are at the end of the hall and usually pretty quiet unless it overlooks the pool. We actually prefer this room.
    PH Panorama Suite - never tried it as out of our price range.

We will request the Resort Vista Room from our host. Although the room itself it a bit small, the bathroom is nice and roomy.
    We don't qualify for the Panorama suite so if you do I would jump on that.

9. shokhead

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They are all comped, that's why I was wondering.

10. xjjx

xjjx Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did you give them some heavy play on your last trip? Panorama Suite has an amazing view. The Boulevard suite is great for throwing a party if you will be entertaining guests/friends. Otherwise, it might be alot more space than you need. They are both excellent suites.

11. shokhead

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My normal play that put be at plat again. I'm starting to think I'd be just as happy at CP again as a suite at PH but it's nice they offered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.