1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

9/9-9/12

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by BigWW, Sep 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigWW

BigWW High Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Just thought I'd contribute to the board. I know it won't be as great a read as some of the others but here goes. (hopefully the pics are loaded in the right order. Apologize in advance if they don't)
    Traveling from San Antonio to Vegas. Dropped the kids off at school and got to the airport about an hour before flight. Started the morning off with a few blue moons. I mean who doesn't like a breakfast beer.
    [​IMG]

Got checked in at MGM and had lunch reservations at Giadas in the cromwell. We decided to walk over and gamble there for an hour before lunch. Hit the craps tables and up 300. Not a bad start! After lunch we walked back to MGM and continued our craps run. Gambled for a solid 4 hours and off to Emrils for dinner. I had the whole fried snapper and it was BOMB! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hit the tables (MGM) for a few more hours and turned the 300 buy in at Cromwell into a 1k profit. Really not bad for day 1!

Saturday was very chill. Didn't really gamble a whole lot. Did the spa thing with the wife. We had lunch at our favorite sport, Ginsgen BBQ. Right behind the CVS. Really good korean style BBQ. Went and picked up our tickets for the George Strait concert and headed back for a nap. Had a pretty good time at the concert...I think.
    [​IMG]

Sunday was by far the best day for me. We had a spot above the MGM sports book so watched my Lions win! [​IMG] A lot of bloody marys and water this morning.

After that we were back to the table. I play craps and my wife plays roulette so we go our separate ways from here for a few hours. The tables for our group were still HOT. Bought in for 600 and keep the betting low. As the table goes around the dice count goes from a 8 roll to a 12 to a 22 to a 15 to a 30 to a 52 roll!
    [​IMG]
    I couldn't believe it. I've never been at a table this hot for so long. Started pressing hard about half way into the 30and 52 roll. Turned my 600 into a little over 3k. Snapped a pic after the 52 roll.

Our last dinner was at L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon. Holy cow this place is AMAZING. The 36 month old ham they serve is like butter and the Wagyu ribeye was one of the best steaks I've ever had.

I'm sure theres a few things I missed but just wanted to share one of my best trips ever! Oh, trip to the airport....all the limos were taken so I got to ride in the RR...bad ass!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  2. guapoxxx

guapoxxx High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you for sharing your excellent report with pics... Also, nice work with your craps run!

Annual Golf Trip
  3. Fet297

Fet297 113 survivor North Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No better feeling than being at a hot craps table and betting that way. Thanks for sharing.

4. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED Money’s on the way, with CashNetUSA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    a 52 roll hand is almost unheard of..DEFINITELY could have made a KILLING on that ONE roll.

5. Dr Nostron

Dr Nostron VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How was George Strait??

My wife is really wanting to go in December to see him

6. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice run!

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
  7. Richard Alpert

Richard Alpert LOST

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the great report, BigWW!

Nice of the school to watch your kids for three or four days. :poke: Wish our local school would do that. :) (Kidding, of course!)

Sounds like you had an awesome time!

I just added "Take a roll in a Rolls" to my bucket list.

RICHARD

8. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good report!
    Thanks for sharing.

9. BigWW

BigWW High Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks all. Dr Nostron the Strait concert was pretty good!

10. Venus

Venus Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi fellow San Antonian, love the early morning flights, gives a whole extra day to enjoy Vegas. Thanks for the quick TR, you had a good run @ the tables. Looking forward to my trip in October.

11. Geogran

Geogran VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @BigWW - Badass indeed - RR to cap off what looks like a great trip! You've convinced me we've got to add L'Atelier to our list - Wagyu ribeye, my mouth is watering... Enjoyed your TR and the great craps run.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.