1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria Pool (Lounge Chair, Day Bed, or Cabana)

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by sdugan99, Jun 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sdugan99

sdugan99 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wife and I will be in vegas in a couple weeks and staying at the Aria for 2 days before moving to the Red Rock for a conference she is attending. We will be spending Wednesday at the pool and are trying to decide best option between loung chair at sky pool, or Day bed, or cabana at regular pool With it beiing just the 2 of us I thought reserved lounge chairs at the sky pool would be best bet. Wanted to get input if the sky pool is worth paying for the lounge chairs or better off with cabana at main pool.

2. Its Only Money

Its Only Money VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was there over Memorial Day weekend, we got a daybed at the Sky Pool for the Saturday. It was very comfortable for the two of us. The cost of the daybed was 50% less than the cost of two loungers. I really enjoyed the Sky Pool, the service is a bit better than at the normal pool. It is definitely a bit quieter, there are less people just roaming around, the pool was never full. I will go back to the Sky Pool on my next trip, probably wouldn't do it the entire stay, but if I was going to stay a full day at the pool I would rather the Sky Pool than the normal pool.

3. tizzy

tizzy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am going and staying at Aria this Sunday and we are having a pool day Monday and we have already reserved a daybed at the Skypool for all day for $75.00. I will report back and let you know what its like.

4. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm ahead out there towards end of July and staying at Aria sky suite have stayed there before but never been to sky pool so thanks for the info... Please share with your experience.

5. Marilynfan

Marilynfan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How did you like the daybed? Thinking of doing the same thing. Anyone have any photos of it at Sky pool? I can't picture what this thing looks like and Aria does not have a photo. They described it as round and fits 2 people. Is it a flat mattress or can you adjust the back to sit upright? Where are they located in proximity to the pool?

6. tizzy

tizzy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They are just round and comfortable, you cant raise or lower the back or anything and they will fit two people comfortable. They are located in the sky pool area for people only staying in a sky suite or higher. They are a little further back from the pool, there is a line of loungers around the pool and then behind those are the daybeds that are of question.

7. Marilynfan

Marilynfan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info!

8. Mayor Nick

Mayor Nick Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are heading to Aria on Tuesday 9/20/16. I have a mega cabana rented for the 21st and they put us by the lazy river. We are looking for the best location to have a blast. Any thoughts on liquid?

9. Marilynfan

Marilynfan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been to Aria several times and there is no lazy river.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Mayor Nick

Mayor Nick Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They screwed up and booked our Cabana at MGM Grand. We have a Mega Cabana at Aria tomorrow (Wednesday) 9/21 and a Luxury Cabana at Liquid 9/22 Thursday. Come say hi and let's enjoy a drink.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.