1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Iheart radio festival on 9/24!!!

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Drewm1972, Sep 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    hey guys...
    Anyone here attending iheart radio festival up coming 9/24?
    I was able to get two comped tickets for Saturday night!!! Woohoo, we are very exited about the concert it's our very first iheart radio concert attending ... It will be awesome 4 nights 5 days of pure fun!! Doing so,e gambling and clubbing (mama likes to dance)

2. kaybeebee

kaybeebee Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey, we are wanting to get tickets for the Friday show. How did you get comp tickets? Cheapest tickets right now are 250 ea

3. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    well...I called my host at mirage on tuesday night and just thinking I'm probably will not get the tix (due to sold out being very popular etc.) but after I spoke with him not only he gave me two comped tix but booked me 4 nights for the weekend!!!
    Of course I gamble, I am a currently platinum member w mlife and I have played 4 nights at mirage past 2 months (vacation) and I play baccarat
    in HL room mostly around 300 to 500 when I was playing there...
    I don't know if you gamble or have a host but if you do have one I would call them see what happens worst case they will say no. Oh one, he did say MGM property will get their share of tickets and they can sell them to mlife members using xpress comps or comped them. and thank goodness I got mine comped!!
    good luck friend...

4. BobK89

BobK89 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We will be in town that weekend, but not to the concert. Will probably head to the MGM Grand to people watch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.