1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Which 2 for 1 Buffet passes to chose on the strip?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Dork42775, Sep 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dork42775

Dork42775 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am planning on getting a few 2 for 1 breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffet passes for my next trip next month. Can anyone tell me which buffets are the best out of these few? So far i know I will be going to the Luxor to see Carrot Top again so i was thinking that might be one depending on what i hear from you guys.
    Thanks!

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My rankings would be:
    1. Aria
    2. Bellagio
    3. Mirage
    4. MGM Grand
    5. Mandalay Bay
    6. Luxor
    7. Monte Carlo
    8. Excalibur
    9. Circus Circus
    Though, really, there is a big drop off after Bellagio and an even bigger drop off after Luxor.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Edserv

Edserv Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Aria hands down

4. BobK89

BobK89 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Aria and Bellagio, NO DOUBT!

5. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have had the Aria and Mirage buffets quite a few times on my two trips. The Aria is pretty top notch. The breakfast is really good, there are lots of different and unique choices.

I enjoy the Mirage because they have free beer with breakfast, lunch and dinner. It's pretty basic as far as it goes. It's a buffet. I like being able to pour my own drinks other than the beer. I hate having to wait for a waitress to go and get me a drink. Most people complain the other way but I like to go and eat and not be bothered.

6. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bellagio or Aria for sure, although I haven't been to Bellagio and/or Aria in a couple of years, so I can't make a current comparison between the two. It was Bellagio the last time I was there.

7. Dork42775

Dork42775 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went to the Wicked Spoon buffet a couple of years back. Can't remember if that was Aria or Cosmo. I'm thinking Cosmo but either way it was pretty tasty.

8. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Normally I try to keep things simple and eat where the show is. But, the Luxor buffet isn't getting very good reviews. We had the Mirage early this year and liked it. They had boiled and pealed shrimp, one of my favorites.

Where are you staying?

9. shokhead

shokhead No big spender unless eating drinking having fun!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    1. Aria
    2. Bellagio is just what I am using when I'm there.:thumbsup:

10. Candydave

Candydave mid-roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agree with Bellagio and Aria. Personally I think they are pretty comparable, but atmosphere is better at Aria.

11. zenvegas

zenvegas High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm going to go with the dark horse choice here. My last trip to Vegas I went to Bellagio which was only okay.
    I had a morning free and was going to have breakfast alone. I was able to get a myvegas reward for one at Excalibar. I totally had no expectations other than a free breakfast.
    I have to say it was more than I expected. It has been renovated and was clean. The staff was also polite.
    Surprisingly (at least to myself), I would go back.

12. michele14

michele14 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My friend just stayed at Luxor and ate at the buffet and was not impressed at all. I personally like Mandalay Bay, we've eaten there a few times this year and the food and selection has always been good. I also like the fact that your drinks are not self service.

13. shokhead

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A little surprised MB and MGM are 4th and 5th. Is is because 1, 2 and 3 are that much better or 4 and 5 are just ok?

14. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wicked Spoon is at Cosmo, and definitely one of the better buffets on the strip. I've eaten at Aria and Bellagio buffets recently and I think Aria's buffet is slightly better. I enjoyed everything that I had there and would go back.

15. Richard Alpert

Richard Alpert LOST

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were not impressed with the selection or the quality of the offerings at the Luxor Buffet on our last two visits there. I'm not sure why we went back after the first bad experience. Maybe we were in de-Nile! :faint:

We ate at the Bellagio buffet numerous times on our visit this summer and enjoyed each visit. :thumbsup:
    Looking forward to trying Aria on the next trip!

RICHARD

16. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I put 3-5 at a very good to good level. Monte Carlo and Luxor would be in the just OK category, with Excalibur and Circus Circus being in the, eh level.

But I'm also just basing this on food quality. If cost is a factor, I'd just find something else to eat instead for several of them.

17. shokhead

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Almost never do them except a 2for1 breakfast.

18. pebbles

pebbles Micro Roller.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is a list in order of preference for the ones I have used. Can't say anything about the others, because we either haven't visited them for several years, or have never visited them.

1. Aria
    2. Bellagio
    3. Mirage
    4. Mandalay Bay
    5. Excalibur

19. Dork42775

Dork42775 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for all of the info. I will be staying at the Linq and the Rio. I will also be attending Carrot Top at the Luxor. I have eaten buffets at Harrahs, the Rio, Planet Hollywood, Paris, and Wicked Spoon. I always do the Buffets of Buffets at CET and i think the Paris breakfast buffet is great and the PH dinner is pretty good also.

• Like Like x 1
  20. ru2on

ru2on Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Glad to find this post , I was thinking about posting the same question. I was all set to get the buffet 2 4 1 Myvegas reward for The Bellagio, but did a bit of random googling , and a lot of people don't seem to be so Impressed with it lately. Seems The Aria is getting better reviews ..and it's cheaper

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.