1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Reward Credits/points?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by rainwater, May 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rainwater

rainwater Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What is the difference between reward credits..... and total reward points, which I get from playing OR using my TR Visa card?? Thanks............

2. rcc4au

rcc4au Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure where you've seen "points" used; however, you get reward credits by playing (slots, table games, & poker), purchasing through partners (or entertainment, rooms, etc), charging to your room, or using the TR Visa. Tier credits, on the other hand, are earned exclusively from play.

3. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    TC = Tier Credits
    Tier Credits only apply to tier levels (Platinum, Diamond, and 7*)
    You will earn 1 Tier Credit for each $5 you play on reel slot machines and $10 for video poker.
    You can also earn Tier Credits based on your Hospitality Spend at Participating outlets. You’ll earn 1 Tier Credit for every $1 you spend.

RC=Reward Credits
    You will earn 1 Reward Credit for each $5 you play on reel slot machines and $10 for video poker. Additionally, you may earn extra Reward Credits throughout the day based on the type of game you are playing, your average bet, and your length of play. Watch the reader on the machine to see your Reward Credits adding up.
    You can also earn Reward Credits based on your Hospitality Spend at Participating outlets. You’ll earn 1 Reward Credit for every $1 you spend.
    Reward Credits can also be multiplied through special promotions, such as multiplier days
    Reward Credits are typically used for comps
    Reward Credits earned from your TR Visa card are no different than RCs earned through play, although the posting to your TR account is different. RCs earned through play are in real-time. RCs earned through your Visa card vary according to your billing cycle closing date.
    RCs expire six months

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Reward Credits expire six months from the last date of play unless one Reward Credit is earned in this time frame. Reward Credits earned must post to your Total Rewards account before the expiration date in order to prevent your Reward Credit balance from expiring.

Hope this helps.

• Like Like x 1
  4. shokhead

shokhead No big spender unless eating drinking having fun!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I use my Reward Credits to pay for food at CET restaurants and snacks and drinks.

5. callmegeorge

callmegeorge Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Always wondered if i should use RCs to buy snacks/restaurants. I am on the edge of getting comped with RFB, but usually don't. I guess they will burn my RCs to pay my tab at the end anyways, but just never knew to charge snacks/resturants to room or use RCs

6. Jp george

Jp george Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tier credits, not just RCs, are also earned 1 point per dollar spent at CET outlets such as the gift shop, restaurants, etc.

7. shokhead

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got this

enjoy extra Reward Credits where you want them with your Total Rewards Visa Card. Choose 2 of the 5 categories below to earn 3X Reward Credits from September 1 through September 30, 2016!
    • Grocery Stores
    • Clothing and Department Stores
    • Car Rentals
    • Drug Stores and Pharmacies
    • Utilities1
    Register today- It's easy!
    1. Go to the Registration page

8. amk121

amk121 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It says the form has been deactivated!

9. shokhead

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Maybe you need the e-mail.

10. amk121

amk121 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes..I got the email too but it saI'd the same thing...not sure if others are having issues too

11. shokhead

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Odd. I just gave some info and it said I was good. Maybe I crashed it.:nono:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.