1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife Linked Accounts

Discussion in 'Comps' started by irishdave, Sep 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. irishdave

irishdave VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know for other systems, it's best for a couple to play on one person's card to drive up the ADT and get better offers. But since Mlife allows linked accounts, does it matter with them (e.g. if my wife and I play on our individual cards with a linked account will we still get the same offers as we would by playing on one of our cards alone)?

2. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would like to know as well. We linked our cards last year.

My wife has the same Tier level as me but since she didn't gamble as near as much she really has no decent offers.

Is it just the Tier level that gets combined?

3. Marilynfan

Marilynfan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is only the Tier credits and express comps that gets combined. So the point of linking accounts is really to achieve higher tiers than you would individually. Offers are still based only on each person's individual gambling that is why your wife does not get great offers. We are linked so we both have a pearl card but really we mostly play on one person's card to get the best possible offers. The other downside to linking is that if you both do receive offers (based on your own play) you can not book them back to back there has to be 72 hours between them as if you were 1 person.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.