1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

4-Queens 10/27-10/30

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by DNA, Nov 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DNA

DNA Low-Roller

My Trip Report

Me and my wife Annie left of Lansing Michigan on Thursday morning at about 8 am and arrived in Vegas around 9 am. We decided to take a shuttle downtown, why i have no idea. After dropping everyone else off on the strip we head downtown for our drop-off. We were both a little irritated at this point, but oh well were here. We go to check in and i requested a south tower room because i heard they are better then the north tower rooms which i have had. They told me it would be ready at 1, so we went off to walk around and gamble a little before getting our room. We walked down to La Salsa Cantina and got some fahitas. Very good and not expensive at all. Went back and got the room and unpacked and off to donate. And donate we did, I'm telling you this was a solid loosing trip. There were a few wins here and there but i always ended up giving it back.

The best i did was probably sitting at the bar at 4-Queens playing video poker. I hit 4 4oak in about a 1/2 hour playing the double double bonus poker. So it pays out these mini jackpots of like 62 or 63 dollars for certain 4oak and i deuces for $125 one time. But of course i would go feed it to a machine and give it back. We learned a few new games this trip though and that was fun. We went down to the Plaza and learned Baccarat. My wife liked it. But the game my wife learned this trip and actually fell in love with was Pai-gow poker. I mean once she sat down she was going to be there no less than 3 hours. I found this to be like a baby sitter. She sat at a table and i was off to Hogs and Heifers for a few beers, went and did some gambling and went back to check on her, and yep still there.

On Friday we went over to the Freemont and ate at the 2nd Street Grille. I had the Australian Lobster and my wife had a steak. Not sure what kind. Food was great. The bill with tip was $100. Service was very good. The only bad thing was when 2 ladies and a guy came in and the guy was very loud and not all there. But he told us all and i mean all why. Simple, he has a bullet in his brain. AHH ok. I didn't ask how. I was getting king of irritated. I told my wife i probably shouldn't be getting mad because he probably got that bullet defending our freedom. If he got shot car jacking somebody, then i'm pissed.LOL. We left and went and lost some more. Later we went down to check out Hogs and Heifers.Let me tell you these girls were making sailors blush. They get up on the bar and dance and as the night progresses they get other girls to get up there. Eventually they take their bras off and hang them on the wall with all the others. Well this leads to some flashing. Always fun. The bartenders drink in here, not a little either. They get drunk. It's fun but i don't own it either. I think this is a bad idea. These girls tell you to by them a shot, of course i did. Well that was the last time i got to go order a drink by myself. Wife went with after that. The bartenders get on a bull horn and yell stuff to the crowd. The stuff they yell is unbelievable. I don't think i have ever heard girls talk like this. One girl yells"I need a guy to cum in my mouth" and "I need to get f*cked." Well now. So be warned if you go in there, you may like it or you may be really repulsed by it. I myself thought it was a fun bar, but it is dead in there early. It didn't really pick up until 10 or 11.

One thing happened at the 4-Queens on Saturday afternoon about 1 in the afternoon i think it was. I of course was sitting at the bar playing video poker and having a few toddies, when all of sudden i see this black lady come limping out of the bathroom mumbling something about a purse. She looked like one of the local homeless people that keeps it exciting downtown. I figured she either was a little whacked out or forgot her purse somewhere and was running to get it. So i turn back around and continue on when all of a sudden another lady comes running out of the bathroom screaming about someone stealing her purse. Damn. I was 3 feet from this lady and could have easily stopped her if i had known but know she is long gone. This lady is hysterical, she's screaming at security for letting her get away. This continued loudly and i mean very loudly for about 10 minutes. Come to find out she had $2000 in her purse. So that probably bought the bitch $1995 in crack and some McDonalds. I felt so bad for this lady loosing that much money. I don't know if it was the end or beginning of her trip.

Sunday was our last full day. So we gambled and i lost more. My wife is at the pai-gow most the day. Start having a few beers and just hanging out until The Speaks Brothers band starts at 7. Actually i called Ed on Saturday night to see if he wanted to hang out but he was having a minor catastrophe at his house. He said all his furniture in his front yard because some work was getting done inside and wasn't done yet. So he told me to meet him in the tent behind the 3rd street stage at 6:30. I grabbed a six and me and Ed and Rick and Edward hung out back there and drank a little before they had to go on.They of course played great again. I told Ed it was to bad they weren't inside the hotel anymore because i used to be able to get away with tipping them with bottle of Southern comfor and Yukon jack. We would all get up on the stage and do shots. Ed says.we wasn't supposed to do it in there either and that never stopped us. OK. I was off to get acouple of bottles. Ironically i stop into the Fitz and ask a bartender i know for 4 shot glasses. He gives them to me and i put them in my bag and i'm off back out to the stage. I sit them on the edge of stage and walk around back and up the ramp where i proceed to walk out on the stage while they were playing and pour us 4 shots.WOW, i was famous on a Las Vegas stage.Hahaha. We toast and slam em down. My wife finally gets off the tables and comes out. We listen for a while then go back in the tent for their last break and have a few more cocktails and just hang out. It's about time for us to go so we say our good byes and go and grab our luggage. Just in time because they called and said my limo was there. Airport and trip home went fine.

Thanks for reading. Not as much exciting stuff happened on trip, but me and my wife both had fun. Can't wait till next time. We love it downtown. Where else can you go where dealers come up and ask you if you are still not smoking, because they actually care. One dealer who knew my lung had collapsed earlier this year asked me that. It's nice to have the friends that i have made while in Vegas. I know i probably left stuff out but i think i got most of it. I suck at writing these.

Darin and Annie

2. DonD

DonD VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very good trip report, DNA.

I guess that the two times that I was there, that I went too early. They had the bull horns and stuff but not the flashing but I did see all the bras hanging from the wall. Next time I will go later in the evening.
    Thanks for a great report.

3. DNA

DNA Low-Roller

Yeah i would guess the later it gets, the more uninhibited people become. Some of the girls that get up on the bar wouldn't do it sober but after a few drinks thay tend to loosen up a little bit. The bartender kept telling me to get my wife drunk.

Darin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.