1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mirage Shows

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Dean Martin, Aug 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We really wanted to see a comedy show at the Mirage while in town but it looks like their whole Aces of Comedy list is dark (we're in town 9/10-9/16) except Ron White and that's the first night of our trip so I know I'm going to be a gambling maniac that night and stay home at the Wynn. Have they changed up LOVE at all over the years or is it still the exact same show?

2. TedCheddy

TedCheddy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They made some changes this year to Love but it's still basically the same overall show. They've taken out/added a song or two and have added some different imagery but nothing that would make you think "Wow, this is different!". I'm a huge Beatles fan so I'd probably pay to stand in the mechanical room and listen to an ipod full of their tunes.

I've never seen Terry Fator at the Mirage but he's supposed to be really good - if that kind of comedy is your thing.

3. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ted, I'm a huge Beatles fan too so I'd see it again in a heartbeat....not so sure about my wife. We've seen it twice already. We've seen Terry Fator but that's a great idea because I think I read somewhere that he has a couple of different shows that he does.

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ron White - we have seen him a few times. The last time was in July and it was a waste of our time. Just not as good as he was in the past. Might have been just that night?

LOVE - We were there for the revised show in July. Nice changes and still a great show. We have seen it many times and even considered going a second time on that trip.

Terry Fator - he does a nice show, but I think once is enough.

5. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yea, I do recall that was my thought as well when we were leaving the show.

Man, all the good shows they have with the Aces of Comedy and none of them are there the week we're in town.. :(

6. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Never saw the original LOVE but saw the new one in June. I'd personally rate it middle of the pack as far as Cirque shows go. I found it to be good but not great. And yes I like Beatles music :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.