1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Room Reward Redemption Email not received

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by number5sports, Aug 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. number5sports

number5sports Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I purchased a free night at Aria reward. I signed into my Mlife account. Next it says to click on the link provided.

What link? Where do I find that link? I never received an email with a link nor do I see one on my mlife page.

Thanks for the help.

2. number5sports

number5sports Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have also just confirmed that the email that I used on myvegas/facebook is the same email that is associated with my Mlife account.

3. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I first used MyVegas I put in the email address I had at the time. Since then, I've moved on from that address, but MyVegas was still linked to that old address, so anytime they would email me a reward email (no matter what email is put in when you redeem any other reward) it was going to the old email address. I had to contact MyVegas support to have them change my email address in their system.

I'm not saying this is what happened to you, but this happens quite often as people change email address and the way this game is setup doesn't allow for a quick change of that info.

I think you've got 2 options here, either contact MyVegas support and tell them you never received the email or login to the game, goto the rewards page, view rewards, click My Purchases on the top right, then Redemption Pending. You should see that reward in the list. When you click on the room reward, there should be a redemption code (maybe a phone number?) and other info on how to redeem the reward. It's been awhile since I've redeemed for a room reward, but you should be able to use that info to contact their reservations department and tell them you did not receive your email and they should be able to book you over the phone without the $15 fee.

4. number5sports

number5sports Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you for your help. After I posted this question the email showed up. I am all set.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.