1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife Express Comps and Points....

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Onmyown32, Aug 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Onmyown32

Onmyown32 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I play mostly at CET so I never really paid much attention to my mlife account. If I had enough points I'd convert to freeplay on the machine and used express comps in stores/restaurants.

Anyways, I got the Mlife credit card before last trip and charged some on it and now my account has 15,000 POINTS (10,000 was the bonus) So I can only convert that to freeplay? I thought I was getting comp $$. Can those "points" be converted to how express comps are used and how do I do that? Is it still the same point per $1

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mlife express comps can be used for food/beverage/rooms/shows/spa.

It can not be used for retail or freeplay.

www.mlife.com for more details.

3. pd54

pd54 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Q: What can I use my M life Rewards Points for?

A: Points can be redeemed for FREEPLAY and Express Comps - which can be used for rooms, dining and shows. Continue to use your M life Rewards MasterCard, and your Points will never expire.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not sure I've seen anyone here give a detailed explanation of what they did with their points from the credit card, But from what I'm reading elsewhere, each credit card point is worth one cent, and I believe you have go to an MLife desk and tell them you want to convert some to Express Comps and/or Freeplay.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Onmyown32

Onmyown32 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    After further reading I understand now, the points can be converted to express comps. By the time my trip in Nov comes up I should have a good amount of points!!

6. Kobra2848

Kobra2848 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I received an offer for the Mlife credit card and it said purchases earned Mlife rewards points that that can be redeemed for FREEPLAY or Express Comps for use on rooms, dining and entertainment. It doesn't mention what the redemption value is but I think you can convert to FREEPLAY.

Mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.