1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

weather in sept

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by ranchette, Jul 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ranchette

ranchette Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    arriving sept 20 for one week what will the weather and temperature be like????????????

2. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Your guess is as good as any.

I have been to vegas in September and encountered 107 degree hot temps. On the other hand I visited another time and the temps were in the 90's. You are at the mercy of the weather patterns at the time. You may want look up vegas weather prior to your trip to see how the weather and temps will be when you arrive there.

3. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It was 100+ in early September last year when I was there. By late September the weather is usually pretty nice.

4. Jackpot Johnny

Jackpot Johnny Wynn Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Accuweather or Weather.com historical monthly averages are good information and usually about right, but if you watch historical record highs and lows you'll see what others have said here-September weather is wildly inconsistent-it can be August hot or October cool. Historical averages say a high of 92 degrees and a low of 66-69 degrees. We're coming September 30. I'll probably bring a windbreaker, but I doubt I'll wear it. If you live anywhere North of St. Louis, think midsummer hot. September is not "autumn" in the desert-it's the last hot transition month to bearable temperatures.

http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/las-vegas-nv/89101/month/329506?monyr=9/01/2016

https://weather.com/weather/monthly/l/USNV0049:1:US

5. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would certainly take what JACKPOT JOHNNY just posted over anything the average poster might give you. We always check one of the online services for historical and watch the updated forecasts. Anything else posted is just a wild opinion or guess.

6. oh toodles

oh toodles Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We always travel to Vegas in September, I think the weather is pretty nice at that time of year.

I would agree with previous posters about looking up historical data.

7. DrLect

DrLect Winning!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    we consider September weather in LV to be great pool weather and plan to spend a couple of hours per day at the pool to manage the bankroll

• Like Like x 1
  8. hammie

hammie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Over three trips in Late September, the temps were 95 plus making it uncomfortable in the direct sun.

9. BCguy

BCguy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Late September , early October is one of the best times to travel to Vegas. It's still pool weather but the extremes of July and August are usually passed. I say usually, there are exceptions of course.

10. caroleehs

caroleehs Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We go in late sept for the past 8or more years. Weather is great-80's. We were there 3rd week last year and it was beautiful. Going to be there on the 26th for 5 nights. Will be crazy downtown 9/23- 9/25 for Life is Beautiful concert

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.