1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Every met someone on VMB and were really into each other?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by EastCoastVegasFan!, Aug 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EastCoastVegasFan!

EastCoastVegasFan! VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been talking with someone on VMB for about 3 years, we met this last week and had a PERFECT time, really clicked. We're meeting in Vegas again next month!

July 19th - July 24th
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Turtleman

Turtleman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I "met" someone on a different board before moving over to VMB and we're still emailing after 17 years! Unfortunately, it's a guy, but my ex significant other and me spent time with him and his wife in Vegas on several occasions. In fact, I'll probably see them in Vegas around Halloween. Now, if I can just meet a single she! :)

3. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not sure what you mean by "into each other". I haven't had a VMB hook-up. ;) But I have met several people from the board and some of them I hope will be life-long friends. I know of a couple weddings in the last 3-5 years or so. There's something to be said for finding your "tribe". I love meeting people from the board. We always seem to have a really good time together. Lots of laughs and some really fun shenanigans.

4. bardolator

bardolator Lifelong Low Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Gained a "sister" and a couple of good buddies back on the old LVA board. Have met well over a dozen LVA friends in person, mostly in Vegas. Keep hoping I'll eventually meet several more.

5. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Like Sonya said, you need to define "into each other", because to me that has a romantic connotation.

This past trip, I met two VMB members and thoroughly enjoyed the hour or so that we hung out. I really hope to meet up with both of them again sometime.

Only problem, they now know the real Breeze and what freakin' softie I am in real life.

Edit - I do know of a few marriages and partners that met on another board.

6. LV_Bound

LV_Bound Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have a meet and greet section.
    Should there be a meet and date section?
    What better way to start a relationship knowing each other is a HUGE Vegas fan.

• Like Like x 2
  7. yoyoseven

yoyoseven Grizzled Vereran

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't met any VMB'ers that I didn't like (we all have at least one thing in common!). And I've met a few on multiple occasions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.