1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MGM Back to Back comps... whats the waiting time?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by file1040, Jul 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. file1040

file1040 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have multiple 2 and 3 night comps at Bellagio, Aria, Mirage. I want to string 2 of them together to get 5 nights but all the offers mention "no back to back". Would I be OK booking a 3 night then checking out for 24 hours and then go back to another MGM property? I have a freebie at a few CE props. Thanks.

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    AFAIK, 72 hours.

From the T&C for my offers

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
    This offer must be booked by August 15, 2016 and is valid Now through January 9, 2017. Blackout dates may apply. Book early as reservations and Offer components are limited and based upon availability. This Offer is non-transferable and cannot be combined with any other MGM Resorts Internationalâ„¢ offer. Back-to-back promotional bookings are not allowed. Minimum play qualifications may be required to book this Offer more than once. You must be a registered ARIA hotel guest to receive your Offer components during your stay. Two night minimum stay required. A daily resort fee including tax will be added to your room account, which includes select hotel amenities. Rates are for a Deluxe King room. An additional per night fee of $30 Sunday-Thursday, $50 Friday and Saturday, plus tax, will be added to Deluxe Queen room rate reservations.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
  3. file1040

file1040 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Checked with 2 different Mlife reps and there is a 72 hour off MGM rule for back to back comps.

4. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    72 hours. Check with Mirage though, a few years back I read it was slightly more than 72 hours, as they wouldn't count checkout day.

But, as others said, a minimum of 72 hours for corporate/marketing offers. Good luck!

5. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You might want to scroll down the page. The 72 hour rule has been discussed in depth. The generic answer without knowing you level of play is that you have to wait 72 hours, but it could be the next day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.