1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best Driving Route from Aria Parking Garage to Frank Sinatra Dr. ?

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by YOleven, Jul 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YOleven

YOleven Tourist

Hi everyone.

I was curious if anyone could recommend the best / fastest driving route from the Aria parking garage to Frank Sinatra Dr. It looks like Park Ave. might be a good option, so is there any way to get from Aria's parking garage exit to Park Ave. without having to hop onto LV Blvd.?

Thanks!

2. willywilkes

willywilkes Low-Roller

When I stayed in March I asked if there was any entrance that wasn't on LVB and was told there was not, but I didn't ask if there was a separate exit, though I never saw one.

3. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When you exit the Aria parking garage, stay left and then make a left hand turn onto Las Vegas Boulevard. Then turn left on Harmon into city center and go through on Harmon. You make a right on Aldebaran, then make another right onto Jerry Lewis Way and that will take you to Dean Martin Drive. I know they all intersect so that is the best way of getting to that area without having to deal with the Strip too much. There is no other exit from the Aria Garage that I am aware of, although I have seen drivers exiting the Aria garage make a "u turn" on my left when I am heading into the Aria garage from the Strip - when heading out of Aria's garage it will be on your left side. I have never gone past the Aria garage entrance so I can't say where heading past it will lead and if there is an exit, but you can always ask the concierge, or just give it a try if you are not in too much of a hurry.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bubbavegas

Bubbavegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What Jr7110 said.

• Like Like x 1
  5. vegasbound

vegasbound VIP Whale

It's a little tricky but you can avoid LV Blvd. There is a little known connector that runs behind Monte Carlo from Park Ave. Easiest to show on map.

Attached Files:

• g.jpg
      g.jpg
      File size:
      124 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 1
  6. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for that info - that is great to know! How can you get to that connector from Aria's parking garage without using Las Vegas Boulevard? As far as I know there is no back exit in the garage that leads out to the yellow arrows on the map, but it would be very convenient if there is one. Is there a way to turn onto that connector by using the "u turn" I mentioned in my post above?

Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.