1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Fireworks!

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Richard Alpert, Jul 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Richard Alpert

Richard Alpert LOST

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Our village did Sunday night fireworks this year. Here's my favorite pic from this year!
    fireworks 2016.JPG

Thank You to all those who've worked, fought, and sacrificed to give me the freedom(s) I enjoy today!
    Have a happy and safe 4th, everyone!!!

RICHARD

2. KnowItAll

KnowItAll VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here is my collection

13508833_1036480486443562_6890093745646446457_n.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. Richard Alpert

Richard Alpert LOST

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's quite the arsenal! "You Da' Man" sounds interesting! I get a kick out of the names they give those things! Have a great 4th!
    RICHARD

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Adults are not allowed to have fireworks in California.

5. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When we first moved from CA to WA, I was surprised by all the unsafe and insane fireworks that were allowed here after years of being limited to "safe and sane" ones. Our first 4th of July here, I was surprised there was really only one official fireworks show in the area. But then the sun went down and the whole area was alight with fireworks and things going boom. We drove out to see them all and ended up in what my husband called "Little Baghdad". :haha: It reminded me of my youth as the kids were all having Roman Candle wars and things were launching from every direction. It was kind of awesome. ;)

When I have to leave my little burb and head to "town", I drive across the reservation with dozens of firework stands. One of them is called "Big Boys Toy's"... :cool: One of these days, I'm going to move that apostrophe.

6. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED Money’s on the way, with CashNetUSA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unfortunately :(
    We only have blacksnakes and "fake" sparklers...

7. mdee

mdee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice pict!

Last night the Fireworks were going off all over the place here in my neighborhood.
    I'm a Early to Bed - Early to Rise type person so I was happy when it started to Rain.
    With Rain there is Thunder... Finally the Rain Stopped and just as I was falling asleep
    I hear Ka - Boom, Ka - Pow, Boom-Boom-Boom... Yep they started up all over again.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2016
  8. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For years we have watched the local show from our front deck. Last year it was kind of obstructed by the neighbors trees. This year was cloudy so they did a "low show" and we couldn't see that much of it. :( I guess we could either move or pray for a windy winter. ;)

We did see a nice show by a neighbor across the water from us, but not the big show. Oh well. At least we were in our pajamas and didn't have traffic to deal with. :haha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.