1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Signature vs Cosmo

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by amk121, Jul 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amk121

amk121 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I usually split my stays with Aria and Signature when I go to Vegas..

I have been tempted to try the Cosmo instead of staying at Signature..I don't mind the quieter side and location of signature but the Cosmo seems to have a bit more liveliness to it. As a solo traveler, I like to hang out by the pool and go to the spa during the day and I gamble some in the evenings, and maybe see a show...I haven't gambled enough there to really get any good rates so it would be more expensive (i am willing to pay a little extra).

I am just really debating, you guys are good at advising, so any advise is welcome! Thanks:)

2. rdwoodpecker

rdwoodpecker High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I have stayed at the Cosmo about 5 times now, we just love it. If you don't mind bass thumping until 4am stay in the East Tower. If that may be a problem ask for West Tower. Pools are great. Each tower has their own and they have a total of 3 pools, (you can use any you desire) The food places are pretty good as well.
    We have done better here gambling then anywhere else in Vegas and we have tried about every place.

Choose Cosmo you will not regret it!

3. Rodent Pack

Rodent Pack S.S. Minnow

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I stayed at the Cosmo a year ago this last Memorial Day and it was the best hotel experience we've ever had. We would stay here exclusively, but it's pretty darn expensive. We also love the Signature full one bedroom suite and between the two it's almost a coin toss, but the outside terrace at the Cosmo tips the scale. I would compare the prices and what you plan on doing for this trip and hopefully this will guide your decision. If money isn't an obstacle we would opt for the Cosmo.

Whatever you decide have a great trip!

4. lionelhutz

lionelhutz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    never stayed at the Signature, but my wife and I stayed at Cosmo last year and we both absolutely loved it (we normally have stayed at Aria and Bellagio).
    we had an angle terrace in the East Tower facing the fountains and it was amazing.
    The restaurants are second to none IMO, the vibe is pretty lively and the bars are great.
    The only downsides we came across are that the table limits are high as hell in the evenings ($25 craps on a Wed night in August?? no thanks) and if there is a large convention there, it gets REALLY packed because the property isn't all that big compared to some of the others.

but its worth a try. Its a great property.

5. Hobofrank

Hobofrank Prime Minister of Idiocracy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cosmo ...hands down

6. Candydave

Candydave mid-roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stayed at both many times, and would pick the Signature. We prefer the Signature because it is much quieter and because of the room. For us the one bedroom is perfect because it has a full kitchen, two bathrooms (one with shower and one with shower and jacuzzi tub), a separate living room, and a balcony. They also have a laundry room, which is great, and a nice workout center. I know a lot of people complain about the long walk to get to the strip, but we actually like it, especially in the summer when it's too hot to go outside. The inside air conditioned walk totally works for us. Nothing wrong with the Cosmo, but all things considered, you get more bang for your buck at the Signature and a much quieter room. My one suggestions would be to ask for a high room facing the strip with a balcony versus the airport view. The airport side can be a little noisier.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.