1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Skipping the line at Bacchanal?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Romanova, Jul 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Romanova

Romanova Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Our first dining stop in Vegas will be Bacchanal Buffet to hopefully eat our weight in crab legs, shrimp, etc. Will be arriving in Vegas around 4:30pm, so probably won't make it over until 6pm. Is there any way to skip the line, either by tipping or buying a pass of some sort? This will be on a Monday BTW...

Thank you!

2. mkhira2

mkhira2 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    From their website:

• The line pass. Though Total Rewards Diamond and Seven Star members have their own VIP line, any diner can purchase a $20 line pass to skip Bacchanal’s (sometimes) lengthy lines and wait times. Additionally the new digital FreshTxt kiosks let you “check in” in line and virtually hold your place for hours, alerting you by text when it’s your turn. For a $15-$30 upgrade cost, Bacchanal Buffet is also available for those who have purchased a “Buffet of Buffets” pass.

3. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hmmmmm. If you add the $20 line pass in that would bring the cost of a dinner to over $70, not Including tip. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice buffet, but if I were paying for it, I'd have to think twice. Still, if it's a "once in a lifetime" thing . . . .

4. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    While a lot of perks with Total Rewards are Diamond and Seven Stars you can skip the Bacchanal line if you're Platinum, which I am by having their Visa card. So if you're Platinum you're good.

I was there this past Monday about 11:15. The line was pretty short but when we left it was quite long.

5. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The one time I've eaten at the new Caesars Buffet they had several lines for several levels of players. Seven Star, Diamond, Platinum, and Hoi Polloi. :)

6. shanna007

shanna007 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is going to be my first time in vegas. How do they know you are platinum?

7. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You will need to get a platinum total rewards players club card

The plans have changed
    Post-Shopping Recovery Period
  8. DDB

DDB Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I ate there midweek around 6pm. As far as skipping the line goes, there was no line. I walked right up to the counter. Buffet was superb. I had enough reward credits to pay for it, but paying cash momey out of pocket? I don't know if I would.

9. mdm4sfest

mdm4sfest VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.