1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Timing help

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by golfer1903, Jun 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. golfer1903

golfer1903 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can I be at Nate Burton 4pm show at plant Hollywood mall. Ends 515p. Go to Caesars palace walking for dinner at trevi at 545 p. Then walk to MGM Brad Garrett comedy show for a 8 pm show.

Can this be done. Tight easy. No way
    Thanks

2. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Half hour to get from PH mall to Caesars should not be a problem, so if you are sure that is when the show gets out I think that is ok.

The walk back to MGM will be pretty long though, so it depends on how long you expect dinner to go, how fast you walk, and whether you need to be at MGM before showtime (for example, for some discount tickets you need to be there beforehand). Generally I like to leave myself 2 hours for a nice dinner, and if you did that, the MGM walk is not happening. But if you are dining alone and/or not planning as many courses you could make it work.

If you try, make sure you let the waiter know you have show tickets when ordering. You probably want out of Trevi by about 7:20 to leave yourself a buffer, and no later than 7:30. Also, if the meal runs late, you could always use Uber or a cab as a last minute audible to get you there. Should not be very pricey.

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can it be done? Yep.
    Would enjoy either show or dinner? Marginal. Worried about when 1st show gets. Worried about getting dinner served. Worried about the walk to MGM.

If you want to do both shows,I would eat at P-Ho or MGM. There are many, many choices.

Depending the dates you are going, the weather, or crowds could put a dent in the schedule as well.

4. queuetee

queuetee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would not want the stress of wondering if I would make it. That would totally spoil the night for me.....and I doubt the CP to MGM is doable.

We always eat at the hotel where we have show tickets....always.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. jcombs

jcombs Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hop on the monorail @ Harrahs or Flamingo for the ride back down to the MGM.

6. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That would probably cost as much as an Uber and take more time and walking.

7. phade

phade Keeping tabs on LV while not there...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think the dinner to MGM is going to be too close to call. Dinner would feel rushed at a minimum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.