1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

How do you know when you move up to the next tier?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by C0usineddie, Jun 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have never left the launchpad when it comes to moving up to the next card tier and was thinking about it the other day.

How do you know when you make it to the next level? Does something come up on the machine or something?

2. Aces and Eights

Aces and Eights VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You basically just have to look up how many points you have. They will probably send you a congratulatory e-mail a few days later.

3. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm a little OCD. I actually monitor my mlife account when playing. Not constantly, but I always check it a few times a night to see how I've progressed points-wise.

I don't get up from a game either though if I hit the next tier, I just keep an eye on it.

4. Kolmeseiska

Kolmeseiska Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The easiest way is to just open mlife.com and have a look. Probably the same thing for other programs.

5. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OP didn't say which club.
    Several clubs don't have any tier at all such as Wynn's, TI's.

BTW, I like those without tier level, because I usually at the lowest tier. lol

6. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Depends. I think for Total Rewards, it will scroll when you hit the next tier the next time you put your card in a reader. I think it's the same for BConnected. Since their website is updated live, it's there automatically, too.

7. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks all.

8. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    With identity it's automatic and you start getting 2x or 3x points on slots. Though I do believe you need to pull your card. Wait a few seconds and reinsert. This is how it worked for me in the past. Didn't need to visit players club or wait for an email. But you will need to go to players club to get your fancy new card with the right tier printed on it which is important if you want to skip the lines at wicked spoon.

9. Marilynfan

Marilynfan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I reached Sterling at Cosmo on my birthday last month but had no idea. The machines had a happy birthday message when I inserted my card and then at some point I noticed it also said 2X points. Silly me I thought it was because it was my birthday I was getting extra points LOL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.