1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmo room offers

Discussion in 'Comps' started by VegasSchemer, Jun 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasSchemer

VegasSchemer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I made the jump over Cosmo and have gotten my first offer: 2 nights and $64 freeplay. I played less than my usual on the trip (it was the back end of a 6 night trip and I was more in lounge mode than gamble mode by then). I only mention that to say that even if this is a teaser offer, my normal levels of future play should keep these basic offers coming.

So, here are my Qs:

1) How do room offers work here? Are there both quarterly and post-trip offers as with mLife?

2) if there are seasonal offers, do they vary by season (i.e. Summer comps are smaller than winter comps)?

Thanks!

2. Marilynfan

Marilynfan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm a low roller and I get constant offers for 2 nights midweek. Haven't been offered any freeplay yet. Usually the offer is good for a couple months then when it expires I get another offer the same. Last one I got was good for June 2 - Sept 14 but when I called they agreed to extend to end of September so I booked it. I also constantly get offers for concert tickets but the dates have never lined up for me. I was surprised to see Garth Brooks tickets recently for T-Mobile arena, normally they just offer what is happening at Cosmo. Would have grabbed those if I was going to be in town.

The offer I got when I went last December was better than what I just booked because the comped room was a Terrace Studio. This time I had to pay to upgrade to that.

3. DJ Ran

DJ Ran VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I get offers every other month usually 3 nights and $330 in Identity Play. I always receive an offer about 2 weeks after returning home. I only get to Vegas 3 times a year.

4. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The offers I get are on an irregular schedule. I think if you didn't have a stay for a long time, some sort of schedule would become apparent. The last one I got I received on April 23 and it was good from June 30th - Aug 24.

I usually get one a few weeks after a trip, once my play has worked its way through. And then I'll keep getting the same one, with extended expiration dates, until the next time I stay. So I think they generate them (or at least keep generating more emails on basically the same offer) more frequently than quarterly. I can't tell if they vary seasonally, because I've started staying there more and playing higher, so my offers are getting better.

5. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was pretty impressed at how fast I got my first marketing offer after staying there. I checked out on May 25, and got my first e-mail on June 7. Good from 6/9 through 11/23. The offer was better than my host offer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.