1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Liquor Library At The Aiport

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by bighouse304, Jun 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bighouse304

bighouse304 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was thinking of hitting the Liquor Library up before heading to the car rental center on Wednesday. Are their prices competitive/comparable? Thank you in advance!

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Decent prices.

But, if you are renting a car, I would stop along the way.

2 Reasons:
    1 - you do not need to drag the bottles through the shuttle line, bus, check in, etc.
    2 - Regular stores surely would have a better price, and guessing you might want to get other stuff like snacks, etc.

For non renters,the libary is reasonable. Then again, depending on the hotel the drug stores on the strip have lots of stuff.

3. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cheaper than a hotel gift shop.

More expensive than CVS/Walgreens/ABC Stores or a real liquor store or supermarket.

4. spicole

spicole No shirt, no shoes... NO DICE!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are a few threads on the Liquor Library already but you are getting the answers. The convenience is great but prices are fairly high. Chuck2009x already nailed the price point (cheaper than the hotels, higher than CVS/Walgreens/etc.). I have picked up an item or two on occasion because it is so convenient.

I agree with nostresshere - if you are renting a car you'll have cheaper options. Lee's Discount Liquor gets a lot of love on this board. I recommend the CVS at the corner of Harmon and Paradise, across from the Hard Rock for convenience if there isn't one within walking distance of your hotel. I also think there is a new? remodeled? liquor store at that same intersection.

5. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agreed with above, if you are renting a car there are better, more convenient, options.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.