1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Freeplay reward minimum night question

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by M_ILIS, Jun 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A friend and I will be staying at Luxor for two consecutive nights in the near future. One night is a free room reward of mine, the other is his. In the past, we've been able to add each other's names at check-in to use rewards that require a stay at an MGM property. But what I'm wondering now is whether or not this scenario qualifies each of us for the $25 freeplay reward, which requires a two-night stay at an MGM property. Neither of us has a room directly in our names for two nights, but we'll both be listed as hotel guests for two nights.

Since they took away the $10 FP that only required one night's stay, that option is no longer available.

Anyone have any insight? Thanks.

2. Kolmeseiska

Kolmeseiska Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You're good for it. Just make sure when checking in that you're linking the reservations and both names are both rooms and you're set.

3. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This didn't work. Both nights have to be in the same person's name; adding a name at check-in didn't qualify us, says the Mlife desk supervisor.

4. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did you all link the reservations at check in or just add each other's names to the reservations?

5. VegasSchemer

VegasSchemer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It can be hit and miss with the supervisors. If you link reservations and add both names to them, some of them will work. I've had some mlife people say it wasn't good and others say it's fine.

6. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Worked for me at Mirage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.