1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

mac king tickets?

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by pick4player, Jun 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pick4player

pick4player Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    hello not sure if this is the place to post this , does anyone know where i can get the free mac king tickets with a drink for 12 bucks total with the coupon . i went 2 years ago to see this and used the coupons from the acg guide i think, but this year will not be buying a acg book . looking for those free tickets for 5 adults and 2 kids . thank you

2. eaglejohn

eaglejohn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    TR desk

3. westie

westie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The deal has changed a little - the following is included in this month's edition of the Las Vegas Advisor:

The players club had plenty of discount tickets—no players card needed, just tell them the size of your party. The $9.95 on the coupon was lined out. We went to the box office and the deal was laid out like this: Buy a drink for $10.99 plus some mystery fees and taxes to bring the total to $14.73 per ticket. Still a screaming deal. For an extra $6 per ticket they give you VIP seating and buffet tix, also a deal if you’re hungry. Mac was awesome (fifth time) and our visiting friends (first timers) found his show to be far superior to the surprisingly boring Penn and Teller show we caught that evening. We had to agree. By the way, Mac announced that he had been with Harrah’s for 16 years, and just signed with them for four more.
    LVA: Great report. We’ve verified your information and taken the show off the Top Ten list in keeping with our policy on price increases. A bigger point than the $1 increase is that you now need two people to use the offer, making it $29.46 for two with two drinks. As you say, it’s “still a screaming deal.” The reality is, MAC KING Comedy Magic at Harrah’s remains one of the best shows in town at any price, and is certainly still the best value even with the changes, so expect Mac to be back on the Top Ten list soon (as in next month).

• Informative Informative x 2
  4. Mikey07

Mikey07 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So just to confirm, for an extra $6 each you get buffet chucked in as well?

5. pick4player

pick4player Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info guys ..

6. Winner23red

Winner23red Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great to know. I'm starting to line up shows for my upcoming visit. Will definitely check into this DEAL. Saw Mac King some years back. Its time to check out his new material. I was considering P&T but not now. Thanks for the info.

7. npom

npom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $6 extra for the buffet? Can someone confirm this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.