1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

I have a host?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by JR Swift, Jun 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR Swift

JR Swift VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Noticed a few weeks back, when I checked the Play by TR app on my phone that one option on the start page is to "Contact Your Host." When I click it, it brings up the name of a host at the local property where I play the most. Does everybody have this or have I actually been assigned a host? I did notice that, on my last visit, my room comp was upgraded from a standard room to a junior suite so maybe the two have something to do with each other? Just curious as I'm not really sure what I would ask a host to do for me that I'm not already getting from the hotel. Would a local host be helpful as far as booking rooms at other locations, including Las Vegas?

2. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Maybe you had a host all these years but you didn't know.
    I heard that CET local host could help you booking rooms in Vegas.

3. rgrif57

rgrif57 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Our local host (Windsor) helps with all room reservations (upgrades), dinner reservations, show tickets any thing we need at their property. Just an email away. This makes a nice easy way of doing things and very simple for us. The local host also can book any 7* or asp level 2 trips. We are lucky as all of our hosts are exceptional but we don't demand things so it is a great two way situation. When you book a room next time use the host. Though I am very surprised you weren't contacted by her/him....Rick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.