1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Restaurant reviews from trip

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by luckydude, May 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luckydude

luckydude Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I just returned from a 6 night trip to Vegas 3 nights at Caesars and 3 at Encore. Our dining goal for this trip was to try some new restaurants. Three of the new ones we tried Carbone's, Lakeside and Lavo were all excellent. We were very please with both the food and the service at all of them. At the end of the meal at Lavo my wife was telling our waitress how much she liked her meal and very subtly mentioned that she felt they should consider cutting back a little on the salt. The waitress thanked her and said she would pass it on. When she returned with our check she gave us two free martini's to match what were were drinking in to-go glasses. This was totally unnecessary but very much appreciated. I would highly recommend these restaurants.

One afternoon we wanted a light lunch so we wouldn't ruin our dinner appetite so we went to the Palm in the Forum Shops. Each of us ordered the lobster bisque and we shared a shrimp cocktail. The shrimp were huge and come with a side of atomic horseradish which I love. Both were so good that I would go back Vegas just to eat that lunch again.

The only bad dining experience we had was breakfast at the new Jardin in Encore. It's hard to tell what was worse the food or the service. I now refer to it as Jardone and said that I wonder what the name of the restaurant that is going to replace it will be.

2. RPMCanes

RPMCanes VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's interesting, I had dinner at Jardin a couple months ago, and the pork chop I ordered was fantastic. Both food and service were what you would expect from a Wynn property.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.