1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best strip club for birthday!

Discussion in 'Vegas After Dark' started by Rbroz, May 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rbroz

Rbroz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a strip club that is good at celebrating birthdays. Any that pull you on stage or roast you, stuff like that. Thanks in advance!!!

2. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They may do it if you are getting married (bachelor parties) but I have never seen much happen for birthdays (never have in fact). You can ask but it is doubtful you will get much unless it was a milestone birthday (like 80 or 100 years old). I can't recommend any strip club to celebrate your birthday, in fact in some clubs it will be a magnet for girls wanting you to spend a lot of money on them to celebrate your bd. This is JMHO though, anything is possible and if you get something for celebrating your bd, please post it here. I would like to know if anything comes of celebrating your bd at a strip club.

3. jrinct1

jrinct1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well kinda agree with the above poster..but that said would tend to stick to the bigger houses in that regards Sapphires OG's etc...

4. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agreed, I don't know of any place that will really do much for your birthday. So I would stick to Sapphire, nice place, huge selection, Little Darlings (no booze but totally nude, fun time), Palomino (nude and booze).

5. azlefty

azlefty VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  6. h0llywood

h0llywood VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Love me some OGs and Treasures

7. spdandpwr

spdandpwr VIP Whale

Lol, I'm just going to say it like this: regardless of whatever strip club you go to, be careful of what actually gets changed and take pictures of every receipt. That's all I have to say...I learned the very hard way haha and I don't remember any of it.

8. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't ever use a charge card at a strip club. Bring cash. They all have ATM's too but you'll pay a very high fee for using one. But never use a credit card.

9. spdandpwr

spdandpwr VIP Whale

Yea, I had to call and get two of my cards reissued. The charges were very funny 212.58 there 97.80 here....in sum, I had over 30 individual charges. Learn from my mistakes. I paid the price but canceled the cards just in case they were stolen.

10. spdandpwr

spdandpwr VIP Whale

Worst part is I don't know if it was even worth it -- I just remember the 6am limo ride over there and texting my friend at 9am when I got back. I also remember two girls, a back room, and "funny money" being uttered once. I wish I would've enjoyed the fruits of my dolllar -- oh well, haha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.